The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Up front we're probably all set unless Brophy or Erwin leaves, but of course if a really high quality player became available I'd expect us to go for it.

Gareth Bale is unsettled at Madrid. Apparently he’s got a decent left peg too.
[emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883]

6 hours ago, paul wright scores said:

I think I trust Steve Clarke's view on Gary Dicker rather than your constant criticism.   

If you could point me in the direction of the last time I gave such constant criticism that'd be great.

Nevertheless, gave away the free kick for Hamilton's goal and didn't shut down the Aberdeen player for their first.

I'll trust Steve Clarke's view on Aaron Tshibola too.

5 hours ago, Coooombe said:

What's everyone's thoughts on areas of improvement/recruitment in the summer? Luckily our squad looks largely settled for the first time in a while, but I'd reckon a couple of centre halves, a couple of centre mids and a winger are probably the minimum requirement (assuming Mulumbu, Jones, Findlay and Tish are offski).

Can't argue with that.

2 hours ago, Estragon said:

Two defeats are we're bickering with one another. 

Except me.  I've acted with serene fucking dignity you shits.

Not as much as I have! Shall we take this outside, or will rock paper scissors do to settle it?

18 hours ago, mathematics said:

If you could point me in the direction of the last time I gave such constant criticism that'd be great.

Nevertheless, gave away the free kick for Hamilton's goal and didn't shut down the Aberdeen player for their first.

I'll trust Steve Clarke's view on Aaron Tshibola too.

He also put in the ball for Broadfoot's goal. You do criticise Dicker a lot between here and Kickback.

Guest Moomintroll

Not really sure what Gary Dicker is doing wrong in all fairness, the combination of him, Mulumbu & Power is as good as we have had since the days of Gary Holt et al.

On 5/2/2018 at 12:06, Moomintroll said:

Not really sure what Gary Dicker is doing wrong in all fairness, the combination of him, Mulumbu & Power is as good as we have had since the days of Gary Holt et al.

You forgetting Eremenko, Bryson and Kelly?