The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

7 minutes ago, paul wright scores said:

I heard 2 weeks ago Jones was going to sign an extended contract, so hopefully this will be the next one announced.   

Great news too about Taylor.  

It's a long shot still but they are at least in talks with Mulumbu's agent too just now.

I've rated Taylor highly for a while now (and not just for kicking the crap out of Joey Barton), he has been impressive against us, even last season, so this is great news for Kilmarnock fans.  Hopefully he continues to grow as a footballer, probably may struggle to get into the Scotland team being a Left Back but still he's a talented lad

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

It's a long shot still but they are at least in talks with Mulumbu's agent too just now.

That would be the icing on the cake.   Fantastic work by Clarke and the board to get all the players Clarke wants for next season signed up on extended contracts. 

The fact they are all extending their contracts makes me think Clarke is going nowhere.   I think they are all buying into his 'project' / vision of where he wants us to get to. 

It also means that if any other club wants them they have to pay us a decent fee.  Good business all round. 

Now to get the season tickets launched for 2018/19 on the back of all this. 

4 minutes ago, paul wright scores said:

Now to get the season tickets launched for 2018/19 on the back of all this. 

This was the reply I got from Scott when I asked about the launch mate.....

2 hours ago, paul wright scores said:

I heard 2 weeks ago Jones was going to sign an extended contract, so hopefully this will be the next one announced.   

Great news too about Taylor.  

9 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

This was the reply I got from Scott when I asked about the launch mate.....

Cheers Cammy.

I did see that at the time you first posted it and while I think they should already have launched the campaign wonder whether it is linked to extending a couple of other players' contracts. 

Fingers crossed.    Mulumbu signing an extension would be amazing. 

16 hours ago, kennysmassiveego said:

With all our “star “ players resigning it must be a kick in the teeth for the OF orientated media 

SSC is going nowhere 

He's going to Rangers mate, Alex Rae said so.......

They're a massive club y'know.............

18 hours ago, kennysmassiveego said:

With all our “star “ players resigning it must be a kick in the teeth for the OF orientated media 

SSC is going nowhere 

Not to mention the fans of the dross fighting for relegation (hiya Hamilton) who are desperate for SSC to leave. 

Hey, guys, you know Rangers fans are having a really bad week? And that Hibs are threatening to cut their away allocation at the end of the season, which has caused some measure of grumbling over at their fan forums? And that you've got a game coming up at Easter Road, where you'd ordinarily have about half the South Stand, and nearly filled that last time.

Here's a thought: if you sell your allocation out as quickly as possible when the tickets go on sale, there's every chance that Hibernian FC might feel inclined to increasing your share of the South Stand to something larger than what they're planning on cutting Rangers down to. It does mean that Hibs fans might have to be a bit slower to buy tickets for the game, but we've got home games vs both Celtic and Rangers too, so you're probably a distant third on the prospective games-to-go-to list for some of the more casual fans, no offence.

Anyways, just imagine the righteous, indignant, outrage as Rangers fans find out that some wee diddy team that can't even fill up 1/3 of their own stadium is getting a bigger share of Easter Road than the orcish hordes who bring that blue pound they all go on about? It would be glorious. 

So how about it? If you're going to go to Easter Road, make sure and buy your tickets as early as possible, and pass the message on.

Do it for the seethe.