The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

3 hours ago, kennysmassiveego said:

That’s  a kick in the baws for mr Wright right enough .

Imagine a player choosing to be coached by SSC rather than yourself ;)

Imagine big TW's raging gammon face.  Wonderful.

1 minute ago, andylivi1 said:

Adam Frizzell has joined us on loan until the end of the season, what can we expect from the lad ? 

Great cover at corner kicks.

Seriously, I like him and think he is a clever footballer.   I think he can bring others into play quickly, so a bit of a link man in the middle of the park.   Ha also has a very good shot in him. 

Great cover at corner kicks.
Seriously, I like him and think he is a clever footballer.   I think he can bring others into play quickly, so a bit of a link man in the middle of the park.   Ha also has a very good shot in him. 
Like this [emoji7] .......

You can expect a very good young midfielder who has an engine that doesn't stop for 90 mins.

Certainly sounds very promising, and fits the bill of a Hopkin midfielder if he can keep going for 90 minutes.

Congratulations on the top six, and best of luck post-split - hopefully see you next season!

Frizz will do very well I'd assume in the Championship and I think we will benefit from him getting the experience.  Especially in a team who are doing well and should be on the front foot.

He is small, very small, but he's played enough games at this level to know how to use the weight he has.   I hope this move helps Frizz really find his best position for when he returns.

11 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Big Eck talking up the work SC is doing at Rugby Park on TalkSport and that a couple of the team are well worth a look at being involved in future squads, the positivity continues at a pace.

O'Donnell probably one he's thinking of, who else, Taylor or Brophy?

Might Keeper MacDonald, Findlay, Taylor, Brophy and O'Donnell

12 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

Adam Frizzell has joined us on loan until the end of the season, what can we expect from the lad ? 

At that level, he'll be fucking tremendous.  Cracking wee player, just can't break into our team atm.

Categories

Scotland U21 star Eamonn Brophy handed new Killie deal.......

Eamonn Brophy has been rewarded for his impressive debut season by being handed a new Kilmarnock contract.

The club has moved to extend the Scotland Under 21 international's contract until the summer of 2021.

Brophy arrived at Rugby Park following his exit from today's opponents Hamilton Academical, where he turned professional.

After scoring his first goal of the campaign against St Johnstone in December, Brophy has hit eight goals in 24 appearances.

A hit with supporters for his 'Wolf' nickname and celebration, the 22-year-old recently earned his second Scotland U21 cap.

He featured off the bench during the 1-1 draw with Andorra with Killie boss Steve Clarke moving to add Brophy to his list of contract extensions.

Greg Kiltie, Alan Power and Rory McKenzie have all agreed fresh terms with the club with talks underway with other squad members.

4 minutes ago, ayrshire_nomad said:

So that was our 4th league win in a row, where are the stattos who can tell us the last time that happened in the top flight and how often (If ever) we've done 5 or even 6!

1997 was the last time we won 4 in a row. Not sure on 5 or more