The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

10 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

There are plenty of fans questioning the official attendance released by the club.  

In Killie's defence, the seats are so close together it's hard to tell if there were many empty ones between people in the East or Moffat top tier, looking on from the Frank Beattie.

Personally, based on the official attendance of 8998, It would have been interesting to have watched another 7000 attempt to find a seat in that stadium last night to sell it out.

Pretty sure RP holds over 17500 these days so you would need to find seats for almost 9000 people.  I personally think the attendance would be closer to 11,000 the other night but obviously the club have the official figure and the stats to back it up.

Our Ladbrokes Premiership clash with Hamilton Accies has been rescheduled for Saturday, April 14.

The match was originally due to be played in December before being scheduled for Tuesday, March 13.

However our involvement in the Scottish Cup against Aberdeen forced the match to take place on a different date.

The game will be our final pre-split fixture as we take on Rangers, Hamilton at home (March 31) and Partick Thistle on April 7. 

Ladbrokes Premiership

Hamilton Academical v Kilmarnock  
Saturday, April 14 - 3pm  
SuperSeal Stadium  

Pretty sure RP holds over 17500 these days so you would need to find seats for almost 9000 people.  I personally think the attendance would be closer to 11,000 the other night but obviously the club have the official figure and the stats to back it up.
I'm sure it's well under 17000 now with the seats removed for the corporate hospitality box & the section missing from the East stand nearest the Chadwick.

41 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

I'm sure it's well under 17000 now with the seats removed for the corporate hospitality box @ the section missing from the East stand nearest the Chadwick.

The club officially list it at 18,128.

22 minutes ago, Fide said:

The club officially list it at 18,128.

It must be less than that, that's been the official capacity since the stadium was redone in the 90s and doesn't take into account the changes that Cammy mentioned.

27 minutes ago, RabG1869 said:

Anyone know if we can get tickets at Ibrox? Wasn’t meant to be going but change of plans

I don't think so - I've phoned up in the past and been told that you have to get them from Kilmarnock.  Apparently there's a risk of home supporters buying away tickets once their end of the ground is sold out.....because that happens...

Well done killie completely eating my words from earlier on in the season and I owe dindeleux (if that’s right) 20 quid for a charity in killie which il do next week. Well done lads
^^^
Guid c**t