The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

3 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

You said Leeds were the cream of the crop. Blackburn were the champions of England which means they were also cream of the crop.

Blackburn won 1 title Leeds contested and won every major cup down south , they regularly played in the quarter & semi final stages in European competitions, the season prior to our friendly they were beaten finalists in the now defunct cup winners cup, the season after the friendly they were beaten finalists in the European cup by Bayern Munich, from memory this was the team fielded against us

G. Sprake (Wales)

P. Maddely (England)

F. Gray (Scotland)

N. Hunter (England)

T. Cooper (England) 

B. Bremner (Scotland)

P. Lorimer (Scotland)

T. Yorath (Wales)

A. Clarke (England)

J. Giles (Rep Of Ire)

E. Gray (Scotland)

all of them established internationalists.

Edited by happyaccie

18 minutes ago, Fide said:

Today is Thank f**k The Scottish Media And Everyone Else Apart From Killie Fans Will Finally Stop Touting Sir Steve For The Scotland Job Friday.

I was starting to get a little worried, tbh tbf.

Will be saving him for sevco. That will start next

Blackburn won 1 title Leeds contested and won every major cup down south , they regularly played in the quarter & semi final stages in European competitions, the season prior to our friendly they were beaten finalists in the now defunct cup winners cup, the season after the friendly they were beaten finalists in the European cup by Bayern Munich, from memory this was the team fielded against us
G. Sprake (Wales)
P. Maddely (England)
F. Gray (Scotland)
N. Hunter (England)
T. Cooper (England) 
B. Bremner (Scotland)
P. Lorimer (Scotland)
T. Yorath (Wales)
A. Clarke (England)
J. Giles (Rep Of Ire)
E. Gray (Scotland)
all of them established internationalists.

IMG_1518771377.159559.jpg

4 hours ago, fullmetaljacket said:

IMG_1518771377.159559.jpg

Oops.

Looks like Hippy eccie's memory's not as sharp as he thinks.

On the other hand, the team he gave looks very similar to the one who kicked us off the park in '67.

The only recognised first team player not playing  that night was Big Jack Charlton who was injured as I recall.

He said Leeds went on to better things, whereas Accies went on to..................................................:whistle

Oops.
Looks like Hippy eccie's memory's not as sharp as he thinks.
On the other hand, the team he gave looks very similar to the one who kicked us off the park in '67.
The only recognised first team player not playing  that night was Big Jack Charlton who was injured as I recall.
He said Leeds went on to better things, whereas Accies went on to..................................................:whistle

Hunter, Bremner, Giles, Eddie Gray etc. must have missed the team bus. Either that, or happyaccie is talking complete pish again.
I’ll hazard a guess at the latter.

5 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Let me get this straight.....that Hamilton weirdo is gloating about a pre season friendly against Leeds reserves?

Accies.................a club with history :whistle.

Remind you of anyone else?

It was such a highlight for him that he 'forgot' half of the players.

What a sad troll he is.

Edited by Hawkeye the Gnu

3 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Accies.................a club with history :whistle.

Remind you of anyone else?

It was such a highlight for him that he 'forgot' half of the players.

What a sad troll he is.

The team that played was different from the 1 listed on the programme, Bremner , Clarke & Hunter definitely played at some stage in the game as did Eddie Gray, amazing how guys like you don't believe a bit of the written word until it suits you. The word hypocrite is foremost in my mind.

HA is definitely trolling. I was in doubt as to what side of the troll/dafty fence he sat on but it’s all clear now.

Surely the #W38 side of the fence with a 200 foot drop off a cliff.... ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Screenshot_20180216-190520.jpg.6f3d1431b8861faa3976c567f7311b64.jpg

39 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Still not sure if  he is more troll or dafty, clearly has something lacking in his life tho'.

Sad wee man.

'Hypocrite'.? 'hawk'?

You my friend are a halfwit troll.

Now why dont you toddle off to your own teams thread while your team still exists.

Its definite trolling.  As you said a sad wee man.