The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

I've got zero animosity towards the wee team, be great to see them beat Rangers.  They'll definitely score - something like 90 odd goals already this season?! - just a case as to whether they'll be able to keep them out at the other end.

Then beat Partick Thistle in the quarters to set up another Hampden derby...

It was posted on Killie Kickback, Bordeaux tried to get Youssouf on transfer deadline day, perhaps it wasn't just a rumour.

From SC post match interview.....

Match winner Mulumbu received praise from the manager after the club fended off late interest in the midfielder late in the January window. 

He said: "There was a deal that fell through, fortunately.

"It could have happened - but somebody was looking after us.

"You never know what to expect from the transfer window but I was hopeful.

"Once a club came sniffing there was always the possibility that we could lose him

"I said it was important not to lose key players during the window and so credit to the club that we managed to do that and you've seen his qualities.

19 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

It was posted on Killie Kickback, Bordeaux tried to get Youssouf on transfer deadline day, perhaps it wasn't just a rumour.

From SC post match interview.....

Match winner Mulumbu received praise from the manager after the club fended off late interest in the midfielder late in the January window. 

He said: "There was a deal that fell through, fortunately.

"It could have happened - but somebody was looking after us.

"You never know what to expect from the transfer window but I was hopeful.

"Once a club came sniffing there was always the possibility that we could lose him

"I said it was important not to lose key players during the window and so credit to the club that we managed to do that and you've seen his qualities.

Is his contract up at the end of the season? I'm curious as to what sort of bid was made.

1 minute ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Great result yesterday for you Squirrelites.emoji883.pngemoji883.pngemoji883.pngemoji883.pngemoji883.pngemoji883.png BTW, what’s happening with Angryman Sawers these days ? He shoorely must have lightened up since SC came on board ?

Banned from RP for the remainder of the season for being a fucking plum, gets called a H*n by the rest of the support at away games. So he's still raging.

29 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Great result yesterday for you Squirrelites.emoji883.pngemoji883.pngemoji883.pngemoji883.pngemoji883.pngemoji883.png BTW, what’s happening with Angryman Sawers these days ? He shoorely must have lightened up since SC came on board ?

He posted a video after the game expressing his delight.

There’s also a video on YouTube of him watching the full game himself in his house, cheering and singing along to the telly :lol: 

You can see his reflection in the fireplace, so it’s a visual experience too.

Here’s the second half anyway:

He posted a video after the game expressing his delight.
There’s also a video on YouTube of him watching the full game himself in his house, cheering and singing along to the telly :lol: 
You can see his reflection in the fireplace, so it’s a visual experience too.
Here’s the second half anyway:

Dearie me.......that wallpaper is horrendous. [emoji12]