The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

8 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

You appear to be a little bit tense tonight.....

Have you considered rippin the heid aff it lately?

Not tense, baffled, confused and entertained by how thick Killie fans are, anyway need to go do some work catch up on my next break.

8 hours ago, happyaccie said:

Oh you mean Steve Clarke the non-knighted manager of Kilmarnock you fantasist bellend

7 hours ago, happyaccie said:

Not tense, baffled, confused and entertained by how thick Killie fans are, anyway need to go do some work catch up on my next break.

Image result for gif confusedImage result for gif confusedImage result for gif confusedImage result for gif confusedImage result for gif confused

1 hour ago, RabG1869 said:

Need some help boys. Yesterday at the game the bottom tier were singing about a player. The lyrics I could catch were “never give the ball away 1,2,3,4” anyone know what the song was. It’s doing my head in!

That'll be the song my mate was singing the other day to the tune of September by Earth Wind & Fire. The words he came up with were "aah-ee-ah, Mulumbu in the middle/aah-ee-ah, his body is a temple/aah-ee-ah, he never gives the ball away..."

So aye, make of that what you will. 

That'll be the song my mate was singing the other day to the tune of September by Earth Wind & Fire. The words he came up with were "aah-ee-ah, Mulumbu in the middle/aah-ee-ah, his body is a temple/aah-ee-ah, he never gives the ball away..."
So aye, make of that what you will. 

Brilliant. Cheers mate