The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

How the funk has happyaccie got 81 greenies, (currently)?

Who is feeding this boy positives? I'm more worried about their mental state than his tbh.

He's got to be one of these losers with 2 accounts surely?

Just for self-gratification purposes [emoji108]

Burnley are monitoring Northern Ireland winger Jordan Jones ahead of the January transfer window.

The 23-year-old has been starring for Kilmarnock in the Scottish Premier League prompting an international call-up from Michael O'Neill who also handed him the No 7 shirt for their World Cup play-off against Switzerland.

O'Neill believes Jones has the potential to become an established Premier League player, fulfilling promise he first showed as a trainee with Middlesbrough. The seven shirt, symbolic among Irish fans with George Best, was handed to him as an incentive.

Jones is a firm favourite at Kilmarnock utilising his pace and skill to good effect and improving under the tutelage of manager Steve Clarke.

He has made 19 appearances this season and scored two goals but his pace and trickery consistently helps set up chances for teammates. 

That has alerted Premier League Burnley as they scour the market for bargains while Championship side Norwich City have also taken notice.

Jones made his first team debut for Middlesbrough as a 19-year-old but admitted was left 'heartbroken' when he was released by the club. It followed on from his part in a street attack which saw a friend of his sent to prison. 

Jones has since described how he vowed to be 'a different person' as a result and has got his life back in order with football his focus. 'I've learned the hard way, made the worst mistakes you can make. I've made them and I know I won't do it again.'

(Daily Mail)

Burnley are monitoring Northern Ireland winger Jordan Jones ahead of the January transfer window.

The 23-year-old has been starring for Kilmarnock in the Scottish Premier League prompting an international call-up from Michael O'Neill who also handed him the No 7 shirt for their World Cup play-off against Switzerland.

O'Neill believes Jones has the potential to become an established Premier League player, fulfilling promise he first showed as a trainee with Middlesbrough. The seven shirt, symbolic among Irish fans with George Best, was handed to him as an incentive.

Jones is a firm favourite at Kilmarnock utilising his pace and skill to good effect and improving under the tutelage of manager Steve Clarke.

He has made 19 appearances this season and scored two goals but his pace and trickery consistently helps set up chances for teammates. 

That has alerted Premier League Burnley as they scour the market for bargains while Championship side Norwich City have also taken notice.

Jones made his first team debut for Middlesbrough as a 19-year-old but admitted was left 'heartbroken' when he was released by the club. It followed on from his part in a street attack which saw a friend of his sent to prison. 

Jones has since described how he vowed to be 'a different person' as a result and has got his life back in order with football his focus. 'I've learned the hard way, made the worst mistakes you can make. I've made them and I know I won't do it again.'

(Daily Mail)

£2 million + Nahki Wells is what I’ve been told this morning by big Kiwi.

3 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Oohh

Oooh

Oooh

Oooh

Oooh

Oooh

Oooh

Oooh

(Daily Mail)

Awww

New Kilmarnock signing Youssuf Mulumbu says he went to manager Steve Clark and asked to sign for the club.

The Congo international, who was a free agent after leaving Norwich City in the summer, has joined up with former boss Steve Clarke at Killie, signing a deal until the end of the season with the Rugby Park outfit.

Mulumbu says when he saw Clarke, whom he played under at West Bromwich Albion, had taken charge of the Premiership side he was on the phone right away to set up a reunion.

The 30-year-old said: "I was in my living room, watching the TV, and I saw Steve Clarke had taken charge. I called my agent and asked if we could talk to him.

"When I called him he was surprised, he told me to wait as he had games. Then he told me to come for training and I did for a week.

"I'm very happy as the lads have been great with me.

Clarke has been impressed by Mulumbu's fitness but says the midfielder needs time to get up to speed having missed pre-season following his release by the Canaries.

"It's obviously a good signing for us," he said. "When I found out Youssuf wanted to train I was delighted to offer him the chance."

"He's enjoyed it, he wanted to stay until the end of the season and we've found a deal that keeps him here.

"His fitness has been good, obviously a few aches and pains as he comes back, but he's almost ready to be in the match-day squad."

(STV)