The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

13 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Good afternoon Sir, I am a Congolese Prince......

67523df2225f459d471c90ff42623eb6.jpg

For a small fee..... I may be able to negotiate the return of Hamilton Accies cash from those pesky Nigerians.

Once again a killie fan spouting pish, must have been over exposure to the tv cameras during the shooting of the scheme.

7 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Once again a killie fan spouting pish, must have been over exposure to the tv cameras during the shooting of the scheme.

That is brutal patter. Its not even normal ha ha you're a junkie scheme patter, its just pish incomprehensible shite.

On 11/15/2017 at 13:23, Fide said:

Rumour has it we've now signed Youssouf Mulumbu until the end of the season.

Another bold statement of intent from the club, albeit with  Clarke's influence.

13 hours ago, killiefan27 said:

Mulumbu signed for the rest of the season: http://www.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/Article?id=6565&ShowCat=

He'll have Scott Brown for fucking dinner.

DPPvrtiXUAERLad.jpg

And oh aye, telt yeez.

:thumsup2

A couple of years ago, Jamie Hamill bought me a pint after he bumped into me in a pub and caused me to spill my drink. I would like to think that experience helped to benefit him as a footballer and he will always keep the memory close to him, whenever in need of motivation or a reason to continue playing. 

Steve Clarke quotes on signing Mulumbu - 

“I’m delighted to bring Youssouf in. I know him well and he knows how I work so it’s a good move for both parties. “His fitness is improving all the time and I wouldn’t rule out him being involved at some stage against Aberdeen on Sunday.

“He has worked really hard since he came to us and the deal isn’t financial. - “He’s getting peanuts — he just wants to play and we can give him that opportunity. I was keen to get him secured now because my worry was that we’d get him fit and he’d get offers from someone better than us in January.

“We’ve seven games in December and he’ll be valuable  in those. “We’ve a lot of young players in our side and Youssuf will help them. He’s a good character and he’ll benefit the younger guys around him. He understands the game and he uses the ball well.”

15 hours ago, happyaccie said:

Just spoke to him now, he has no intentions of trying his luck up here so C4mmy 31s flier about him coming on loan looks a non goer.

I once had the pleasure of meeting Nahki at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

Just sent a link to this thread to my mate, Rakish Bingham. He said he's embarassed to be playing for a club supported by happyaccie, has circulated the details round the Accies dressing room for the players all to have a good laugh at him, and that if he scores an OG he'll dedicate it to him.

16 hours ago, happyaccie said:

Iv forgot more about football and football related activities than you shall ever acquire bawbag.

How much did you bet on Paul McDonald getting the managers job based on this immense football knowledge you have?

I'm not that interested, I'm asking for a friend (Sean Dyche).