The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Loving the big guy already, he's been taking some stick from our South A*rshire neighbours on Twitter,

Youssouf had a wee chuckle to himself thou, when informed of what WFAANW stood for...... [emoji23]

056897b63eb66e4939972e9e84a2e8a3.jpg

4 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Can't see Nahki coming to play up here if I'm honest. 

You thought Paul McDonald would be our new perm manager so your opinion counts for the same as what you know - f**k all.

5 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

You thought Paul McDonald would be our new perm manager so your opinion counts for the same as what you know - f**k all.

Contrary Freddy I know Nahki personally and in a chat because of his lack of game time I suggested he seeks a loan move back to a championship club down south, he replied with he has 1 aim and that's to establish himself in the EPL.

52 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:

Ibrahimovic spotted buying rolls and a paper in Morrison's this morning.

I have visions of a confused checkout operator standing there whilst he says, "Do you know who I am?  I am Zlatan."

4 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Points of order:

1. Naw ye don't

2. Naw ye didnae

3. Naw he doesn't

4. Get tae fúck ya pishy auld radge ye

Worked with Nahki on a professional level whilst he was at Bradford City FC, he was only approaching 21 at the time, been in contact via text and phone ever since, our last contact was just over 3 weeks ago when I suggested a loan move to championship after chatting about other options, the lads 1 ambition is to breakthrough as a EPL player. His only frustration at Burnley is lack of game time, but he's convinced he will get his chance before too long.

Ibrahimovic spotted buying rolls and a paper in Morrison's this morning.
Funnily enough, I was at Morrison's earlier this afternoon, JJ was in with Samizadeh and a Black guy in Killie gear? It wasn't Mouanda thou ......

58 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Contrary Freddy I know Nahki personally and in a chat because of his lack of game time I suggested he seeks a loan move back to a championship club down south, he replied with he has 1 aim and that's to establish himself in the EPL.

Hahahahahahahaha you have literally just made that up.

Liked his other @officialkillie tweet....

"My name is N'gongo Youssouf Mulumbu..... But you can call me Youssouf"

As someone said on Kickback, thank f**k we've got a new stadium announcer [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Worked with Nahki on a professional level whilst he was at Bradford City FC, he was only approaching 21 at the time

Wells was 21 when he joined Bradford..