The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

According to the Daily Record (yes I know), Kristoffer Ajer is apparently wanting to leave Celtic on loan. Would anyone take him back on loan until the end of the season, given that we are starting to look quite decent in defence now. 

According to the Daily Record (yes I know), Kristoffer Ajer is apparently wanting to leave Celtic on loan. Would anyone take him back on loan until the end of the season, given that we are starting to look quite decent in defence now. 

Findlay's loan deal from Newcastle runs out in January, if he returns to them then I'd say yes.    

I'd imagine if SC fancied him at RP and being close friends with BR from their Chelsea days, if we approached Celtic I doubt they would stand in his way.

Ajer is also best mates with Taylor, Frizzell & Jones so I'm sure they would try to persuade him to return also.

5 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Findlay's loan deal from Newcastle runs out in January, if he returns to them then I'd say yes.    

I'd imagine if SC fancied him at RP and being close friends with BR from their Chelsea days, if we approached Celtic I doubt they would stand in his way.

Ajer is also best mates with Taylor, Frizzell & Jones so I'm sure they would try to persuade him to return also.

Ajer on loan would be a good recruit for you guy's if it can be facilitated, my only reservations about it is Brendan Rodgers apparent reluctance to introduce him into the set-up on a regular basis, even earlier in the season when they had an obvious lack of central defenders.

Whether Rodgers has decided the youngster isn't up to standard or perhaps he doesn't fit in with the style he is trying to achieve at Parkhead I don't know, but his insistence of selecting a midfielder Bitton over Ajer would concern me.

On the plus side Ajer is familiar with most of your squad, he may also be more comfortable in the environment at Rugby Park, he may or may not respond to Clarke's coaching, overall he could be a fantastic loan recruitment in January but I feel it will be a move with both pro's and con's attached to it.

Tonight's development league game at Ochilview V Hearts scheduled for a 7:30pm kickoff, was called off at 3:15pm this afternoon, the reason given by Hearts was "they were unable to field a team".

Firstly, the stadium debacle against PTFC, now we canny find 11 players.

This does nothing to enhance the reputation of Project Brave when an elite status club can't fulfill its fixtures.

9 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Tonight's development league game at Ochilview V Hearts scheduled for a 7:30pm kickoff, was called off at 3:15pm this afternoon, the reason given by Hearts was "they were unable to field a team".

This does nothing to enhance the reputation of Project Brave when an elite status club can't fulfill its fixtures.

Wtf bad script jambo's.

I read that it was due to a sickness bug at Hearts.

11 hours ago, capt_oats said:

Was Ajer not originally a midfielder but he's been converted to a CB? Maybe he could do a job in the centre of the park especially given the amount of time Dicker's been out.

Yes he was but i'd genuinely take Ajer and play him in any outfield position. He was a class above last season.

Offt, great signing for us. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come with Clarke in charge. 

I now look forward to seeing this quoted at the end of the season, when we get relegated and Mulumbu only plays 12 minutes for us.