The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Lyle; McLevy, Higgins, S.Boyd, Waters; Mouanda, Burke, Jeffries, Graham; Erwin, Brophy
Jeffries limped off with what looked like a nasty one, studs caught in the turf & Graham off after a clash of heads, looked quite dazed & confused, had to be helped up the tunnel by the physio.

2 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

I watched on, as it ended with Clarke shaking his head towards Dyer.

IMO, I think we will see most if not all those "1st team players" on show last night moved on come January.

Thats quite a conclusion to draw from a shake of the head. He might've said, "right come on let's go for a curry". "Naw Alex, I'm going home to watch the spurs game"

Just now, Captain Material said:

Thats quite a conclusion to draw from a shake of the head. He might've said, "right come on let's go for a curry". "Naw Alex, I'm going home to watch the spurs game"

Tbf, the chances are he was shaking his head at some of the shite playing for Killie.  It's not a great leap of imagination.

Watching some of the performances on show last night would have been enough to give him the shits, never mind a curry [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

2 hours ago, KillieCon said:

When is Dicker due back? Haven't seen his name mentioned in a while.

Apparently he got a bad injury during his recovery, I've heard that he's expected to be back after the next international break (Mid-November) 

13 hours ago, Richie95 said:

Apparently he got a bad injury during his recovery, I've heard that he's expected to be back after the next international break (Mid-November) 

Stomach muscle tear i believe. Aggravated it during recovery. There was some story that old club physio/doctor didn't divulge all the details of injury when they left. Calling bullshit on that tho

I’ve asked before and no one knew but I’m trying again. Where is Alex Samizadeh? Mind that guy fae Bolton who had great YouTube videos of his goals. Where he gone??
IMO, he's nowhere near ready for a 1st team appearance, doubt he will make it here tbh.

I’ve asked before and no one knew but I’m trying again. Where is Alex Samizadeh? Mind that guy fae Bolton who had great YouTube videos of his goals. Where he gone??

I heard a wee rumour Hurlford Juniors were looking to get him on loan for a month or two.

Really hoping the team get a bit of encouragement from the local area on Tuesday. Two away results at the old firm in four days is still quite the achievement.

No doubt someone will give away a throw in after 20 minutes and the old bitch behind me will make the hate noise immediately.