The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

32 minutes ago, KillieCon said:

How about you post evidence of your bet, take the £10, or shut up?

How about you accepting I don't have any need to provide you with anything , as my wife said the only proof you will get is when we spend my winnings if the post is filled by P McDonald .

Just now, happyaccie said:

How about you accepting I don't have any need to provide you with anything , as my wife said the only proof you will get is when we spend my winnings if the post is filled by P McDonald .

I just don't understand why you wouldn't take an easy £10.

I of course do understand in that you are a complete fantasist.

3 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

To put that in context I could tell you to just accept and not question in any way that yesterday I took Angelina Jolie out to the Allison Arms followed by a night at Subclub and then onto the Glad Café for brunch this morning. Works if you don't ask for any proof and/or you're an ultramoron but when you analyse it my story falls apart quite quickly, doesn't it?

To put that in context I could tell you to just accept and not question in any way that yesterday I took Angelina Jolie out to the Allison Arms followed by a night at Subclub and then onto the Glad Café for brunch this morning. Works if you don't ask for any proof and/or you're an ultramoron but when you analyse it my story falls apart quite quickly, doesn't it?

Your correct Andy_K. From memory, the last time I took her out, she got so pished she didn't make it out her bed till late afternoon, missing brunch.......

5 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

If you say so Sherlock but because I refuse to provide proof to someone on here doesn't make it untrue that I have placed these wagers, as I have stated before it is of no ones business on here how much I have potentially frittered away or won with my bets.

1 minute ago, happyaccie said:

I'm too feart to admit defeat because I haven't done what I had previously stated and now it's too late to go back so I'll continue with this bluff and bluster until everyone hopefully forgets about this whole sorry state of affairs

Nae doot

14 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

If you say so Sherlock but because I refuse to provide proof to someone on here doesn't make it untrue that I have placed these wagers, as I have stated before it is of no ones business on here how much I have potentially frittered away or won with my bets.

So why were you on here bumping your gums about your bet is it is no-one's business?

Just now, Dindeleux said:

So why were you on here bumping your gums about your bet is it is no-one's business?

I wasn't bumping my gums, was just voicing an opinion and quite a relevant one when recent history is taken into consideration withstanding the eventual outcome at Hearts that once an interim manager is named he then is in the driving seat to be appointed permenant manager, and as such I then took the opportunity to place a few bets on who would replace Jig , in any instance where there is a managerial vacancy I try to find out who is employed at the managerless clubs and often back a current employee of that club , as a high percentage of interim managers eventually get the gig full time.

Just now, happyaccie said:

I wasn't bumping my gums, was just voicing an opinion and quite a relevant one when recent history is taken into consideration withstanding the eventual outcome at Hearts that once an interim manager is named he then is in the driving seat to be appointed permenant manager, and as such I then took the opportunity to place a few bets on who would replace Jig , in any instance where there is a managerial vacancy I try to find out who is employed at the managerless clubs and often back a current employee of that club , as a high percentage of interim managers eventually get the gig full time.

You are a confirmed liar.

Fair enough you know, you've shown a bit of guile and made an attempt - makes me feel like I almost want to reimburse you for any losses. Just PM your sort code, account number, full name and address, mother's maiden name....

11 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Fair enough you know, you've shown a bit of guile and made an attempt - makes me feel like I almost want to reimburse you for any losses. Just PM your sort code, account number, full name and address, mother's maiden name....

Haha I'm happyaccie not stupidaccie like the club I support appear to have been .

3 hours ago, happyaccie said:

Doth protesteth too much!

I smell shite^_^

Put up or shut up imo.

So why did Happyaccie gloat about his bet in the first place? It is a bit odd that you would brag about such a bet then quickly get defensive whenever someone questions him on it. Like the example Andy_K_97 provided. The thing for Happyaccie now is to either post this bet and take back £10, I mean it is easy money for him and you could even ask for it to be donated to a charity of your choice, or stay away from this thread now, as all he seems to be doing is digging a bigger hole for himself. 

So why did Happyaccie gloat about his bet in the first place? It is a bit odd that you would brag about such a bet then quickly get defensive whenever someone questions him on it. Like the example Andy_K_97 provided. The thing for Happyaccie now is to either post this bet and take back £10, I mean it is easy money for him and you could even ask for it to be donated to a charity of your choice, or stay away from this thread now, as all he seems to be doing is digging a bigger hole for himself. 

He’s a shitebag liar mate and this will be known for the remainder of his time on this forum.