The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Sorry only deal with licenced bookmakers when having a wager.

Isn’t a wager mate I’m going to send you £10 as soon as you show proof of your apparent £50 bet on McDonald getting the job as long as your slip is dated before you made such claims.

Easy money like I said. Unless you are a lying shitebag of course.

5 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Isn’t a wager mate I’m going to send you £10 as soon as you show proof of your apparent £50 bet on McDonald getting the job as long as your slip is dated before you made such claims.

Easy money like I said. Unless you are a lying shitebag of course.

It's not a £50 bet I have various bets struck with various bookmakers at various odds which exceed the amount you have suggested , and I do not have to justify / prove anything to anyone other than my wife.

It's not a £50 bet I have various bets struck with various bookmakers at various odds which exceed the amount you have suggested , and I do not have to justify / prove anything to anyone other than my wife.

Oft. Nah with that admission, the Killie fans are right. Shitebag it is.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

If what's being said on the Kilmarnock managers thread prevails I will gladly accept being called a shitebag , because I would have a significant wedge in my hip pocket to soften the blow lol.

10 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

And if the suggested appointment is confirmed it may be best you don't post future next manager polls without the option of other.A little bit of research on your part would have attained the fact that McDonald is the academy director and would obviously be considered if he made an application for the position . I tried to place a bet on McDonald prior to him being named caretaker , because of lazy journalists who hadn't even mentioned him in articles on the vacancy I was refused a bet on the grounds the bookies felt I had informed information , it was only when he was placed in interim charge that I was quoted a price.

And if the suggested appointment is confirmed it may be best you don't post future next manager polls without the option of other.A little bit of research on your part would have attained the fact that McDonald is the academy director and would obviously be considered if he made an application for the position . I tried to place a bet on McDonald prior to him being named caretaker , because of lazy journalists who hadn't even mentioned him in articles on the vacancy I was refused a bet on the grounds the bookies felt I had informed information , it was only when he was placed in interim charge that I was quoted a price.

You sound bitter as f**k about the poll tbh.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

You sound bitter as f**k about the poll tbh.

I honestly can't recall if I voted on who the manager would be , it's most likely I didn't as I felt there was too many variables on the individuals you listed .So to answer your bitter as f**k response I am not in the slightest.

14 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

You sound personally let down. I'm sure Ludo and the NUJ will take your feedback on board.

If what's being said on the Kilmarnock managers thread prevails I will gladly accept being called a shitebag , because I would have a significant wedge in my hip pocket to soften the blow lol.
Or you could help to bail out your own club .....

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hamilton-academical-reveal-been-target-11337733.amp

4 minutes ago, Killie Zenit said:

You sound personally let down. I'm sure Ludo and the NUJ will take your feedback on board.

The NUJ are doing me great service , it's down to their ineptitude and through my own research and following trends, patterns & variables that I am able to secure good odds when I place a bet on managerial appointments.So no not let down in the slightest, because as long as journalists don't identify possible internal appointments I will   be able to do the required research and decide who offered me the best prospects of collecting from the bookies.

24 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

They don't need bailed out, the directors have put in place finances to ensure little disruption to our operational requirements until this matter is resolved.

Sounds like a completely made up story.

How about you post evidence of your bet, take the £10, or shut up?

Why not take it happyaccie? You could reinvest it with the bookies on where Hamilton's money has gone....  

4/6 - An inside job

9/4 - Vishing/Phishing scam

7/2 - Rojano's agent in Bolivia

5/1 - A Nigerian Prince

8/1 Bar

[emoji108]

20 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Why not take it happyaccie? You could reinvest it with the bookies on where Hamilton's money has gone....  

4/6 - An inside job

9/4 - Vishing/Phishing scam

7/2 - Rojano's agent in Bolivia

5/1 - A Nigerian Prince

8/1 Bar

emoji108.png

You would make a better bookie than poster lol