The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Think he's had starts for the U20s. I haven't heard if he's good, bad or indifferent tbh. I was excited about George Green last year and that didn't turn out too well.

Aye he did at first but not even in squad lately. Completely vanished.
Yeah good point about Green. Why do we even get slightly excited about anything at Killie. We all know how it will end!

17 hours ago, RabG1869 said:

Aye he did at first but not even in squad lately. Completely vanished.
Yeah good point about Green. Why do we even get slightly excited about anything at Killie. We all know how it will end!

Near Million pound transfers and confiscated passports? 

Anyone know where Alex Samizadeh has disappeared to? Was quite optimistic about him but has featured at all apart from a couple of late subs
He scored on Tuesday night for the Development Squad against St Mirren....

What the fucking f**k is this fucking shite that Boyd is fucking spouting?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41232829

"The way the league is now shaping up, those games are now becoming must-win games for us. You're now looking at teams round about you and saying you need to pick up more points against them individually to give yourself any opportunity.

"Aberdeen - they've been flying high. We go up there, you try to get something but it will be difficult. The experienced ones, the manager, the youngsters, it's about trying to stay positive."

There's nothing worse than a manager or player of your team coming out and saying, 'they're better than us, no doubt about it'. I don't care if you're playing Aberdeen or Real Madrid, coming out with defeatist shite like that is a joke.

4 hours ago, blackislekillie said:

Its every week with us at the minute. They're spot on tbf, but put a fucking shift in boys ffs. We might even win now and again.

Christ, can you imagine if we actually won a game? I think I'd have a nosebleed.

Apparently McCulloch has had the players in on one on one meetings this week and has told a few of them they'd better show signs of improvement.
As a result, he says training has been much improved this week.

I remain, as is standard for a Killie fan, skeptical.

Edited by Fide

Apparently McCulloch has had the players in on one on one meetings this week and has told a few of them they'd better show signs of improvement.
As a result, he says training has been much improved this week.
I remain, as is standard for a Killie fan, skeptical.
They also asked for the whole management team to leave the dressing room while they told each other a few home truths, apparently Greer ripped into everyone of them.....

• 2 weeks later...