The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Every club except Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen & Hibs were interested in Erwin but Killie offered more than any other club. Hearts were reluctant to push the boat out as they have lafferty and isma and wouldn't commit to any deal until Johnsen was out the door. Partick Thistle offered him a good deal as well and were probably the only other serious offer. Motherwell again were very interested but seem confident of keeping Moult past this window and couldn't commit financially until he does leave.

Daily Record Transfer new live

Not according to The Daily Record update at 17:13.....

Dundee United have told how they’re “open to offers” for goalie Cammy Bell.

We revealed today that Kilmarnock have launched a raid for Bell – after tying up a deal to sign Scotland veteran Gordon Greer last night.

Rugby Park boss Lee McCulloch hopes to land the ex-Killie No.1 on a free transfer after talks with the Tannadice club.

The stopper has one year left on his contract and the club say they’ll listen to interested parties.

Can't see us offering money if that's what they're after.....

On 01/08/2017 at 06:39, Dee Man said:

Why would you do that? They've got an agenda by trying to prove how ambitious they are being to try and shift season tickets. If they've managed to convince gullible fans like yourself then fair play to them.

What does "we nearly got him" even mean? 

Your club and even your own fans on this site have ripped dundee fans off for years. You're not really in a position to talk about gullible fans.

2 hours ago, Nadroj said:

Your club and even your own fans on this site have ripped dundee fans off for years. You're not really in a position to talk about gullible fans.

No Dundee fans on this site have been ripped off once, nevermind for years, so just you settle yourself down, Jordan. 

42 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

No Dundee fans on this site have been ripped off once, nevermind for years, so just you settle yourself down, Jordan. 

Are you just pretending the whole deefiant incident didn't happen then? 

Just now, Nadroj said:

Are you just pretending the whole deefiant incident didn't happen then? 

The money has been returned so I'm afraid that doesn't count as being ripped off. 

Sorry.

1 minute ago, Nadroj said:

He stole money then shat himself when his name was about to be revealed and returned it. 

Thanks for updating me on that. 

If you gave someone money and they returned it, would you say you had been ripped off?

Just now, Dee Man said:

Thanks for updating me on that. 

If you gave someone money and they returned it, would you say you had been ripped off?

If I paid 20 quid (or any amount of money tbf) to someone who said they were going to donate it to a cause and they didn't, then they turn up a year later and admit it they aye, I would. 

Just now, Nadroj said:

If I paid 20 quid (or any amount of money tbf) to someone who said they were going to donate it to a cause and they didn't, then they turn up a year later and admit it they aye, I would. 

Ok m8. Have a pleasant evening.