The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

We'll see.  I saw the Ayr game on TV and from memory there was quite a lot of this again.  

The last couple of games there has been a lot less of it imo, especially since the introduction of Burke as an advanced playmaker.

I know it's been against lesser opposition than we will be facing but there are definitely a marked difference.....

It's probably staring me right in the face but I'm struggling to find it mate?

Someone asked for signing rumours...something, anything, even fictional rumours to help them through the day. The Taylor 'rumour' was the response.

What a signing, players that showed real quality in his younger days at motherwell, will have no doubt come back a better player, fucking Miles Storey this lad is better

FIFY .... Lol [emoji108]

Apparently Celtic's former mystery goalie Leo Fasan is on trial with Kilmarnock.  Even though he spent 7 years on the books at Celtic I don't know much about the guy apart from the fact that he's Italian, a goalie, and 23 years old.  He played 10 times for Port Vale on loan last year apparently being good at saving penalties but not great at other aspects of his game.  

Due to the lack of info about him I actually wasn't aware that he had left Celtic...

Boom, Lee Erwin confirmed as signed by club

The only thing I remember about Erwin is that he absolutely destroyed us in the second half of a game towards the end of the season a couple of years ago. With him, Thomas and one other in the middle we should have plenty of threat.

What sort of formation are you guys likely to go with this season, a couple of really good signings this window.

According to LM at the AGM he see us playing 4-3-3 but was willing to change depending on needs during a game......

1 minute ago, C4mmy31 said:

According to LM at the AGM he see us playing 4-3-3 but was willing to change depending on needs during a game......

Nice one thanks, what would you say is the best starting line up for Killie this season

Nice one thanks, what would you say is the best starting line up for Killie this season

That's actually a hard one mate tbh.. to date I'd go with

MacDonald

O'Donnell
Broadfoot
Higgins
Taylor

Dicker
Frizzell
Burke
Jones
Thomas

Erwin

Now he has played S.Boyd (Ayr) Higgins (Clyde) & Wilson (Annan) beside Broadfoot so far. We also have Podstavek on trial.

He has options midfield with McKenzie & Power too. He has played Burke in both games against Clyde & Annan as an advanced midfielder just behind the striker & Frizzell as the playmaker.

I'd imagine tomorrow's lineup will be along the lines of the starting lineup for next week.

LM mentioned he was looking for another 3/4 players to come in at the Trust meeting on Monday night, Erwin would have been one of those, but we would need to be patient to get the right guys on board.

So as I said things might change .....