The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Kilmarnock fans, what has been your opinion of Greg Taylor?  He's a young Scottish player and he impressed me in the game against Celtic at Rugby Park in November.  I also signed him for my Celtic team in Football Manager lol.  What do the folks who have seen him week in and week out think of him?  I know that he was cut by Sevco for being too short, and as a fellow short fella I wish him well.

19 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Kilmarnock fans, what has been your opinion of Greg Taylor?  He's a young Scottish player and he impressed me in the game against Celtic at Rugby Park in November.  I also signed him for my Celtic team in Football Manager lol.  What do the folks who have seen him week in and week out think of him?  I know that he was cut by Sevco for being too short, and as a fellow short fella I wish him well.

He's a tenacious wee sod who, if he does nothing else in his career, at least did this:

I'm surprised by the lack of love for Taylor.

I think he's going to be a brilliant player in the future. He's already the best left back we've had since Hooky was in his prime and it's no coincidence he's got more minutes under his belt than anyone his age in Britain. He reads the game really well, he can pass and has an excellent delivery. First and foremost though, he's a defender which is what you want.

He can't take a throw in though.

This was on a Killie Forum

"Well a know gary fairly well.this isny a guy coming in with this legend/ex player player bravado whos goni be throwing fist pumps tae the crowd every time a hard tackle goes in.this is young-ish coach whos a top professional and takes his work very seriously and who is well thought off down south who left a a cracking assistant manager/first team coach job at norwich fur another crack at management.he did a good job at a falkirk team with not a penny to spend,only relying on youth players (where 3 off them have went on to sign fur premiership clubs after he gave them there shot) and the odd loanee and nearly got them up in a league wae a hamilton side that ended up sitting third in the league a year later and a dundee side who splashed a bit a cash.a think this should be exciting times fur us and no " aw but hes only gettin a shout because he's an ex player" in ma eyes,this would be a great coup fur us"

Did the c**t write this tripe himself. He was a fuckin imposter at Falkirk. We were horrific till Alex Smith got Mark Miller in for him. He then was offered money in January to get us over the line but brought in 2 players. One was a loanee from Celtic at LB when we had the best LB in the league in Kingsley and a 6'5" striker who took two months to get it. We were route 1 shit under this c**t. I hope Kilmarnock take him as he will get you relegated.

You got sacked at Norwich Gary

On 2/21/2017 at 20:19, Back Post Misses said:

"Well a know gary fairly well.this isny a guy coming in with this legend/ex player player bravado whos goni be throwing fist pumps tae the crowd every time a hard tackle goes in.this is young-ish coach whos a top professional and takes his work very seriously and who is well thought off down south who left a a cracking assistant manager/first team coach job at norwich fur another crack at management.he did a good job at a falkirk team with not a penny to spend,only relying on youth players (where 3 off them have went on to sign fur premiership clubs after he gave them there shot) and the odd loanee and nearly got them up in a league wae a hamilton side that ended up sitting third in the league a year later and a dundee side who splashed a bit a cash.a think this should be exciting times fur us and no " aw but hes only gettin a shout because he's an ex player" in ma eyes,this would be a great coup fur us"

Did the c**t write this tripe himself. He was a fuckin imposter at Falkirk. We were horrific till Alex Smith got Mark Miller in for him. He then was offered money in January to get us over the line but brought in 2 players. One was a loanee from Celtic at LB when we had the best LB in the league in Kingsley and a 6'5" striker who took two months to get it. We were route 1 shit under this c**t. I hope Kilmarnock take him as he will get you relegated.

Back to the diddy forum with the rest of the pretend teams jabroni.

"Well know gary well. a guy coming in with this player player bravado be throwing fist pumps the crowd every time a hard tackle goes in. is coach a top professional and takes his work very seriously and who is well thought down south who left a a cracking assistant team coach job at another crack at management did a good job at a falkirk team with not a penny to spend on youth players (where 3 off them have went on to sign premiership clubs after he gave them there shot) and the odd and nearly got them up in a league a hamilton side that ended up sitting third in the league year later and a dundee side who splashed a bit cash think this should be exciting times us and no " aw but hes only gettin a shout because he's an ex player" in ma eyes this would be a great coup fur us"

Deleted spelling mistakes and the biggest grammar mistakes

Excellent result for Lee McCulloch, not surprising at all. Man is more than ready to be Kilmarnock manager. The players have a huge respect for him and he can clearly organise a team very well.

Make no bones, he's intelligent and knows what he's doing. Addison mistake aside, he's been good in his five games across last year and this year.

He's not the cheap option, he's the right option.

Excellent result for Lee McCulloch, not surprising at all. Man is more than ready to be Kilmarnock manager. The players have a huge respect for him and he can clearly organise a team very well.

Make no bones, he's intelligent and knows what he's doing. Addison mistake aside, he's been good in his five games across last year and this year.

He's not the cheap option, he's the right option.

Hiya Lee, hiya pal

How bout temporary charge til end of season rather than 5 year contract please

Addison's brainfarts aside, we seem to have competed with the Dons. Today we score twice and keep a clean sheet against a saints team who we appear to have shut out of the game. I just hope this isn't a new manager bounce, and that McCullough has got the skills to make this work. I'm actualy quite hopeful.

Oh, and Kiltie maybe gettting back earlier than expected (Although not too early, please) gives me hope that we'll be OK this season - then just two more seasons before we get rid of the ginger weasel.

Long tunnel, dim light, but we're getting there.