The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

You're the one that has thrown the accusation about a couple of times, so as far as I'm concerned you're the one acting like the judge and I've told my side. If you choose to believe it or not that's up to you. 
I'm off now to enjoy my Saturday before heading to Rugby Park tomorrow enjoy the rest of your day and hopefully we can both enjoy the football tomorrow.  

Prosecution rests.

It's still 1982 in Irvine. 
This quiz is not going at all well. 
There is/was a bun shop in east kilbride

Ok, it was a shyte quiz, but to be fair I'd had 2 whiskys and entire bottle of Yellow Tail Jammy Red wine, (a bit sweet but nice enough), when I posed the question. The point is that Ayr is such a hot bed of right cheek activity that it needed a shop to fulfill their half and half scarf requirements.

I definitely hate the old firm more than Ayr. I despise them and everything they represent.

My hatred for Ayr is still there but I respect you as an institution and I applaud the fans for turning up every week. (Even if you've never won anything........ ever) [emoji6].

1 hour ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Many that travel up the 77 from all over ayrshire .....

I'm not saying it's just an Ayr problem, it's a Killie problem too.  In fact it's a central belt problem with many people heading to either Snake Mountain or the piggery every week, I just pretty much applaud any fan who follows their local team.