The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

3 hours ago, placidcasual said:

Is that not enough? He was a filthy p***k on the field. Constantly elbowing and stamping on players. That and the fact he is a filthy *** too.

I suppose, to be fair, those are all admirable qualities for you yokels from the arsehole of our fine county.

I'd be raging if other teams were employing those dirty tactics against us

It's fucking hilarious when we do it though tbf.

2 hours ago, Cille Mhernaig said:

So the RangAyrs scarves never happened?

How disappointing, suppose we'll just need to stick to slagging you lot for your general shiteness and irrelevance in Scottish football.

Were they produced? Probably. Did any Ayr supporters purchase one? Doubtful.  It was an ill-conceived attempt at taking some *** £. It doesn't mean  there's some sort of long-standing link between the two clubs, although I'm sure even you knew that.

People in glass houses etc. Your mob have previous form for taking the old firm dick, no?

The funny thing about jig is that on his own he has won more major medals than the wee team at the arse end of the A77.

As an aside he's an OK guy away from football , always willing to appear for good causes , sign strips etc a trait that he has carried out at his previous clubs by all accounts which when you play for big clubs is more demanding than if you turn out for an irrelevant team . Some people have knee jerk ill informed reactions to situations or persons they know very little about which is rather sad IMO 

1 hour ago, placidcasual said:

Were they produced? Probably. Did any Ayr supporters purchase one? Doubtful.  It was an ill-conceived attempt at taking some *** £. It doesn't mean  there's some sort of long-standing link between the two clubs, although I'm sure even you knew that.

People in glass houses etc. Your mob have previous form for taking the old firm dick, no?

Your town is full of Tory c***s, hardly surprising it's full of **** too.

Screen Shot 2017-02-18 at 00.10.40.png

10 hours ago, placidcasual said:

Unfortunately your team doesn't really get the chance for "taking old firm dick" as you piddle about the seaside leagues.

Your lot pretend it some kind of local hatred and rivalry, really it is, and always has been,  just bitter jealously and resentment. 

WFAANW

1 hour ago, Sweet Pete said:

Tell it to the judge

You're the one that has thrown the accusation about a couple of times, so as far as I'm concerned you're the one acting like the judge and I've told my side. If you choose to believe it or not that's up to you. 

I'm off now to enjoy my Saturday before heading to Rugby Park tomorrow enjoy the rest of your day and hopefully we can both enjoy the football tomorrow.