The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

He was wise enough to sign a million pound player on a free in the summer.

Considering he's signed about 300 players in a year, it's not surprising that at least one of them turned out to be good.

3 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

If that deal is accurate, it's the first time ever I think we have absolutely fleeced someone. 

His spectacular goals couldn't continue. He never scored tap ins and his all round play was decent. 

Worth 300-400k

Did you not get £600K for Conor Sammon?

41 minutes ago, killienick said:

I think we got 450k for The Fish with some potential add ons which, of course, he didn't do enough to meet. Still good business though.

Sure we got 600k plus he was sold from Wigan to Derby for over a million so we got a further 100k or so in sell on fees.

That's an absolutely stonking bit of business by Killie to get that much for Coulibaly. I mean he looked like a good player against us at Firhill, but not £800k good.

Don't forget we also get 25℅ of ANY future sell on fee too [emoji106]

5 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

We're supposed to be after Anthony Stokes .... Would be a cracking signing if we use some of the Coulibally money to get him

Stokes would be a great signing. I can't see there not being better offers than us though.

Is he not going to prison for head-butting an Elvis impersonator?, (Fat American and not Steven).