The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

On 1/7/2017 at 12:18, blastie_12 said:

Any truth to the rumour Kris Boyd is leaving to sell monster munch outside ibrox?

Hope he doesn't eat the profits and get liquidated...

done deal, although its lidl monster claws as the real thing isnt allowed near ibrox anymore 

On Saturday, January 07, 2017 at 12:18, blastie_12 said:

Any truth to the rumour Kris Boyd is leaving to sell monster munch outside ibrox?

Hope he doesn't eat the profits and get liquidated...

Ten years on and this dead horse is really still being flogged?

Are you Johnathan Watson?

As far as loans go, the 3 boys from Newcastle are, apparently, very highly thought of and are all on the fringes of the first team.

They might end up being alright but we desperately need at least one defensive mid, a striker, and a centre half in this window. No pressure Lee.

47 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Has any team ever signed a young loanee who wasn't "highly rated" at their parent club?

Very true, however there appears to be evidence that this time it might actually be the case. Who knows.

Anyway, I just wish people would stop using the term starlet to describe young footballers - it's weird.

Very true, however there appears to be evidence that this time it might actually be the case. Who knows.

Anyway, I just wish people would stop using the term starlet to describe young footballers - it's weird.

I also hate the term Kid Gloves you get for young goalkeepers. Mostly from downmarket red tops.

39 minutes ago, shootingboots said:

Killie linked with Miles Storey on loan.

Would be up for that. He's hardly kicked a ball all season.

I would happily take Storey, although I hope this doesn't mean that Coulibaly is leaving.