The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

2 hours ago, energyzone said:

No of course not, it's a toilet.

It was and is a toilet but it's my toilet Lol

I remember when the Murray was a green grocers, and das scooter boy due to his cowardly demeanour would not survive 5 minutes in the Murray. It prempted E Bay in that you could order anything in their and they would deliver within a few days 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, CLANCY2KTID said:

Boyle, Burn and Bojaj have apparently returned to their parent clubs.

Sorry to see Burn go.

All three tweeted today that they enjoyed their time at the club and wished us well for rest of season, so looks like all 3 are gone. Well scripted by the media department.

3 out 3 in possibly with the 3 boys from newcastle.

12 minutes ago, Champs65 said:

Any body any news on any killie transfers so far?

As Superkillieaway says, we are linked with three players from Newcastle: Freddie Woodman (a goalkeeper), Cal Roberts (a left midfielder) and Sean Longstaff (a striker/ attacking midfielder). 

Sorry to see Boyle go. I thought he had the makings of an excellent centre half. The other 2 I'm not bothered about.

I actually think we missed Burn more than Boyle...

Too many times Boyle was caught wanting, especially at set pieces, either in no man's land, panicking when pressured or loosing the man he was supposedly marking.

Eg, Warrens equaliser in the 1-1 draw at RP or Walker's 2nd goal at Tynie.

Great news that Hendrie is staying, by far the best Right back and a very good talent. Think his contract is up at the end of the season aswell, would be some signing if Clark pulled it off.

Hendrie is a fantastic prospect and we would pull a rabbit out the hat if we could sign him at the end of the season, provided Burnley or a bigger club don't make him an offer.

He made no secret of the fact he wanted to stay here and appears to be the goto guy for the media, He is actively trying to build bridges, something others, paid to do so at the club, should be hanging their heads in shame at.

Hendrie has been impressive both on and off the park and I really hope the boy goes on to have a successful career be it with us or a higher level.