The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Ohara when he first came through looked a great player however he never really developed and suffered from being punted about between 3 different positions. He was never a standout at right back and never looked technically gifted enough to be a good playmaking midfielder, however I hope he does well as I always thought he would be decent sitting just in front of the defence. 

Mark O'Hara has played two games and been an absolute star in both. Feel like this could be a big mistake from Killie letting him go. Been a revelation at Cm. Absolute powerhouse. Can only hope he keeps it up.

Pleased to hear this. Fingers crossed he keeps it up for the rest of the season.

Big thank you to Killie supporters who came down to Beechwood today. Also Kilmarnock who put out a very strong side against us. Worthy winners on the day where they punished our mistakes. Nice to see the players signing autographs and taking time to talk to the kids. By the way Beechwood was in immaculate condition for the visit of our illustrious opponents. This result means we are only the second biggest club in Ayrshire.

Boyd will be more of an asset in the coaching department now, he's already assisting Paul Stevenson with the Development & under squads, spoke with Coulibaly today and he said boomer has coached & helped improve him even in the short time he's been at Killie.

Just booked the Park Suite Hospitality for first game V Motherwell. Knew the price had gone up to £114 but got the itinerary through and also noticed that the free drink after the game has been replaced by one complimentary drink. Basically now wanting you to pay more for less. Needless to say this will be my last as it is no longer value for money.

Your u20 side play Queens Park on Tuesday night. If you look at our web site it states that the two clubs could not agree on entrance price . Queens park charge less to get into a league game . Time both teams got together and agreed lower charges for games like this . Hope kilmarnock fans agree this is a disgrace.

Your u20 side play Queens Park on Tuesday night. If you look at our web site it states that the two clubs could not agree on entrance price . Queens park charge less to get into a league game . Time both teams got together and agreed lower charges for games like this . Hope kilmarnock fans agree this is a disgrace.

It's twelve quid apparently? I was wondering about going, but not at that price.

The Daily Mail also reporting Billy Bowie is backing a vote of no confidence alongside his fellow directors to oust MJ from the board... While former director David Moran delivered the legal papers, calling for an EGM, on the club yesterday.

I can absolutely guarantee you Clark is considering no such thing.

It'll have been a comment taken waaay out of proportion by the journo.

He's just been on the radio stating he has no idea where this story originated and said he's here to finish the job he's started, another pile of sh!te by that down market rag, The Sun.