Glasgow City vs PSG

ForzaDundee

I might have gone but City have a game on Sunday as it's groundhoppers day in the Lowland League. Also I don't like Glasgow City much!

PSG have some good players though- here's Swedish international Kosvare Asliani who is a good player and French international Laura Georges who is a fine defender - both these players played at Hampden in the Olympics...

post-12982-0-61446800-1426545324.jpg

Pretty much agree with the above, I thought Glasgow defended well in the main. I would be surprised if they held onto possession for more than 30 seconds at any one time though, but PSG were extremely quick to close them down.

Edit; I counted 17 cops and a handful of stewards in amongst the 40 or so PSG fans. What a total waste of resources.

Edit; I counted 17 cops and a handful of stewards in amongst the 40 or so PSG fans. What a total waste of resources.

Were the PSG fans perchance a bit like Nicole in the Clio advert?

Pretty much agree with the above, I thought Glasgow defended well in the main. I would be surprised if they held onto possession for more than 30 seconds at any one time though, but PSG were extremely quick to close them down.

You need counting lessons then pal cos there were more than that

You need counting lessons then pal cos there were more than that

I wasn't there, seen a still pic on twitter.

Can't wait to see the reports on twitter of PSG hooligans running riot through Airdrie main street following a woman's football match.

Embarrassing amount of police officers. There were around 26 when I counted towards the end of the game and even more of them spawned out of nowhere before the game was done. They also got a train carriage to themselves. Seems utterly needless.

Game was okay. PSG clearly the better team. I wonder when we'll see a Champions League QF in Airdrie again.

Archived