'The Snip'

What you need is a woman with fucked up ovaries. I wouldn't even date a normal healthy woman now.

Doesn't always work; we got told a few years back we'd probably have trouble and should probably start trying for kids if we wanted them. Left it on the shelf for 3 years and then last year decided to stop using birth control - figured at least I'd be getting my hole fairly regularly. We 'tried' effing twice and she was knocked up. Love my kid and all but sick as a parrot Brian.

Had it done about 3 years ago. The injection was by far the worst part of the procedure but the pain only lasts for a few seconds. A bit uncomfortable for the following few days and thats about it. Understandable that us men become a bit 'precious' when it involves the knackers but it's a straight forward and relatively pain free procedure.

Get general anaesthetic if offered. I got local and it was one of the worst decisions of my life.

This is not done under General.

Getting the snip a doddle. Takes 10 minutes, the worst part is the smell of burning flesh as they use the wee hot thing to blooter your tubes (these are the correct medical terms BTW)

Only real men let someone else cut into their scrotum with a knife.

Having a bloke set about your hawmaws with a sharp knife isn't much fun but it's mildly more inviting than watching Rangers at the moment - if that gives you an idea of scale.

One word of warning: My son was about 3 at the time and his head was at about ball-height. For about a week I was always careful to check where he was before I went in to a room in case he came charging at me.

There's is another consideration you haven't mentioned. If you don't get it done then you may not meet Nat King for a LONG time!

:lol:

(That can still be terribly sore without the snip.)

I drove my friend to the hospital for the snip a few months ago. He was slightly nervous going in but when I helped him out it was like I was rescuing him from Belsen, white as a sheet, shaking and didn't want to talk about it. Sure it's not that bad really though.

Got this done a few years ago. The initial jabs in the baws are the worst. It was sore for a few days afterwards (like I'd been toed in the baws) but that disappeared after a few days.

Know a guy who got it done and had some horrendous problems. He was in agony as soon as the anaesthetic wore off and was given strong painkillers. This pain lasted 2 weeks and the poor guy was bed ridden. He eventually called an emergency doctor. As soon as the doc saw his sack,he called an ambulance. The ambulance came and when the guy got up to get into the ambulance, his sack and balls just fell off. Horrendous.

This never happened but hopefully it has managed to scare a few folk. It's genuinely not that bad.