Stenhousemuir -vs- Dunfermline Athletic

I heard nothing from that direction I'm assuming this was dealt with by reporting them to stewards or club officials?

Could it have been pissed up people in hospitality?

Certainly would not be Stenhousemuir supporters.

Could have been pissed up folk from hospitality, but they were cheering stenny on, moaning about decisions against stenny etc I'm pretty sure that makes them stenny fans.

They were told from my dad and I believe a couple of stenny fans he was speaking to to shut it, they mostly did and therefore my dad felt it unnecessary to involve stewards

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scully has saved us once again. Wouldn't get too excited after that as we'll go back to our usual cuffings from teams outside the bottom 4 next week. I'm expecting nothing but a total arse-rape from Morton. But on the point of Scully: what a keeper. How many games has he kept us in this season or got a result for us? I think the point about being in a proper relegation scrap without him is accurate. The 0-0 draw at home against Forfar is the best goalkeeping display I have ever seen. That game should have finished 5/6-0 to Forfar.

Strange that these are arrests - struggle to find guilty verdicts?

In any case what it shows, is that our club are committed to tackle the issue head on unlike some other clubs. If one day Stenny have some fans you may end up with an element of racists among them....

The only thing you can be alluding to was the group of English lads who were singing STENHOUSE MUIR OOOH OOH OOOH before, during and after the match.

If someone has taken that as a dig at El Bak that's pretty sad on their part.

The only embarrassment fan wise was the Pars fan who was wanting to fight people outside who was out his skull in the first half in front of women and children.

Not sure where he ended up but just sweep that one under the carpet.

That's not entirely true. A granny who was a Dunfermline fan was put out. Not sure what for but just seen her calling a steward a fucking nobody.

Strange that these are arrests - struggle to find guilty verdicts?

In any case what it shows, is that our club are committed to tackle the issue head on unlike some other clubs. If one day Stenny have some fans you may end up with an element of racists among them....

At least you are acknowledging your club deal with your racist element that is good enough for me.

WE GOT NO FANZ WEYYYYYYYY.

Some boy wi that patter...

Well done at least that confirms the bullshitting.

Bizarre behaviour to even make something like that up.

It confirms f**k all, your right i've no reason to make it up, but desperately sweep away if you want.

My posts aren't contradictory. The general abuse was very obvious and you denying it is bizarre, what seems to have happened is some used that opportunity to slip some racial abuse in.

It confirms f**k all, your right i've no reason to make it up, but desperately sweep away if you want.

My posts aren't contradictory. The general abuse was very obvious and you denying it is bizarre, what seems to have happened is some used that opportunity to slip some racial abuse in.

You're looking like a thicko in this thread.

You're embarrassing yourself even further by continuing to post on this subject that you have made up. You sure you weren't the drunk sitting on his own wanting to fight people?

You never contradicted yoursel at all not one bit.

Archived