Stenhousemuir -vs- Dunfermline Athletic

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Utterly irrelevant? It's very relevant, it's an indication that our tactics and coaching did not inspire him to play to his potential.

We'll see in two weeks when Morton end our challenge for the top four how bad he is.

Who do you think you're pointing this out to?

Utterly irrelevant? It's very relevant, it's an indication that our tactics and coaching did not inspire him to play to his potential.

We'll see in two weeks when Morton end our challenge for the top four how bad he is.

Oh for fucks sake! Are you actually pretending to be this stupid. I never said he was a bad player, just that he was shite for us. It really isn't that hard to work out if you engage your brain cells.

Do you actually go to Pars games? Tell me one game, his debut apart, where Forbes was effective. One other game?

It's been a while since I discussed your moronic posts but you clearly seem to have taken your "break" from P&B and are back with a bang. You seem to get some sort of bizarre bonk-on by posting the same old attention seeking tripe to ingratiate yourself with fans of other clubs & annoy the f**k out of us Pars fans. If it's not how you were the only person ever to question Gavin, it's Darren fuckin Dods & set pieces, swiftly followed by how fantastic every player we decide to let go is.

Bore the f**k off.

Children, children.

Here are the facts.

1. We are poor.

2. We have a slim chance of making the playoffs if we were to win every one of our last games.

3. Refer to point 1.

4. After today we will be playing teams that are currently above us. Now this could be regarded by some as an advantage in that they are ALL "6 pointers". However I have to sadly refer to point 1 again.

5. Moaning and voicing your discontent will achieve nothing. Refer to point 1 and read a book on sports psychology.

6. Changing the manager? That's where the buck stops after all. Changing him now is in all honesty too late to have any bearing on this seasons outcome. I say give him until the end of the season as he'll need divine intervention to even get to the top four. If he works some miracle, even then, I'm not sure if his position would be secure. Who are you going to bring in? Can Potter resume his under 20s role as he previously was competent in this post?

7. Part-time next season? This is what crippled the Pars before until the 80s revival. However, there may be short term advantages. There are a few decent players in this league who have a "proper job" that pays them well and they have no interest in going full time at this level because it wouldn't pay them enough. There may be room for a hybrid model mixing full/part time.

8. If you are a Pars fan, you want the Pars to succeed. You can only do two things which can help the team, give vocal backing and improve the balance sheet by paying your gate money. That's it. Any negativity (booing, singing/shouting for Potters head, singling out players for grief online) achieves nada, zilcho, diddly squat, one big fat zero.

9. I'm not a dot net happy clapper (before someone suggests I would be well suited there?!) I'm a realist. We all know that performances are poor and tactics are shit, and that as a fan you are pretty much helpless to do much about it. You don't need to tell anyone, that's just being patronising to everyone at the club. Venting off may make you feel better inside, but it'll be short lived as another piss poor performance awaits, just around the corner.

10. Consider this a cathartic, character building experience. The reason you don't follow the old firm. It'll allow you to appreciate the good times more. If they ever return...

Missing this one and next week's game too. I've been to our two games at Ochilview so far this season so I have served my time.

I fancy Potter might break out the random selection generator today and have us go a bit more narrow. Maybe give Faissal a go instead of one of our usual plethora of non-scoring strikers. Us to lose and Buchanan to grab a consolation is my cheery prediction.

Oh for fucks sake! Are you actually pretending to be this stupid. I never said he was a bad player, just that he was shite for us. It really isn't that hard to work out if you engage your brain cells.

Do you actually go to Pars games? Tell me one game, his debut apart, where Forbes was effective. One other game?

It's been a while since I discussed your moronic posts but you clearly seem to have taken your "break" from P&B and are back with a bang. You seem to get some sort of bizarre bonk-on by posting the same old attention seeking tripe to ingratiate yourself with fans of other clubs & annoy the f**k out of us Pars fans. If it's not how you were the only person ever to question Gavin, it's Darren fuckin Dods & set pieces, swiftly followed by how fantastic every player we decide to let go is.

Bore the f**k off.

But everything youre accusing me of is in your own posts. You try to ingratiate yourself to the positive thinking pars fans even when everything is lost. Then when pointed out your are wrong your head goes and you go on the offensive and swear at people or ask them for a fight. Fellow pars fans sent me pms telling me to ignore you as youre an idiot and that theres a parody account on dot net ripping the piss out of you. You seem to be on some sort of crusade to protect the side and management and your pals who you try to curry favour with on dot net and admitted you used to work with. Yes I do post all the time about how pish we are and the masterton era. This is a football forum but unlike dot net you cannot suddenly turn yourself into a self appointed admin figure and try to bully people into keeping quiet. You must live a pretty sad life if you feel the need to square up to people online and invite them for a fight when you take your kids to the game. Real classy. You fail time and time again to contribute and valid points and until you arrived on here there was no infighting. So do us all a favour and f**k off.

Have a look at dot net and the dunfermline press today thread.

This sums up the fans atm.

A very small minority led by honk are in total denial about what is happening and attacking anyone who speaks out about how bad it is.

It's a tad ironic that he does this because he was the one who put his neck on the line and exposed gavin. He called for dot net to change but here we are two years later and he is now a self appointed admin figure telling good pars fans to stay away.

Whats really behind this front is a frightened little boy in total denial that the fan run club has so far been a total disaster and is heading the same way as clyde. By burying negative or well constructed posts we are only going to increase our chances in this becomming a reality.

Its all really sad how quickly our fans have split up. Im hoping that in actual real life beyond that stupid forum the silent majority arent actually this hypocritical and moronic.

certainly where I sit there isnt many happy clappers they are hardcore season ticket holders and some have stopped going.

Lets try and work together before we end up in the juniors.

A very small minority led by honk are in total denial about what is happening and attacking anyone who speaks out about how bad it is.

It's a tad ironic that he does this because he was the one who put his neck on the line and exposed gavin. He called for dot net to change but here we are two years later and he is now a self appointed admin figure telling good pars fans to stay away.

Whats really behind this front is a frightened little boy in total denial that the fan run club has so far been a total disaster and is heading the same way as clyde. By burying negative or well constructed posts we are only going to increase our chances in this becomming a reality.

Its all really sad how quickly our fans have split up. Im hoping that in actual real life beyond that stupid forum the silent majority arent actually this hypocritical and moronic.

certainly where I sit there isnt many happy clappers they are hardcore season ticket holders and some have stopped going.

At least we have a club though....

Stopped using for net ages ago, too many bawbags.

Sorry, but the bit about the fan run club being a total disaster and heading the same way as Clyde is just complete and utter bullshit.

Whats really behind this front is a frightened little boy in total denial that the fan run club has so far been a total disaster and is heading the same way as clyde.

What a load of absolute fucking nonsense. Like genuinely one of the stupidest things I've read.

Honk likes Potter, I think he might know him personally hence why he's trying to give him every chance, he was one of the posters who was most vocal about Jefferies leaving so doesn't that contradict your pattern of thought a little?

We've been shite on the pitch this season, but in what possible way does that mean that the current model of the running of the club has been a 'total disaster'? Aye, the board appointed Potter, but every board in the world has made an appointment that hasn't worked out. That doesn't reflect at all on the operating model, and to even suggest it does is the mark of a hideously stupid p***k.

Those running the club have done a good job I think. They've stablised the club off the park, have been far more open with the fans and have encouraged a level of inclusivity not seen in many years. The fact that we're shite on the pitch doesn't contradict this.

I'm sure you'll post another witty picture of someone sweeping something under the carper, or a 'You seem upset' picture, as you think that anyone who DARES to say anything that isn't grossly negative is somehow in denial and thinks everything is fine, which is ludicrous. I await you trying to twist this.

Ultimately what matters is what happens on the park. Ive said again amd again what I think and some dont agree. Lets just leave it. When its getting to the level of insults and completely polarised opinions theres no point in continuing talking about it.

Children, children.

Here are the facts.

1. We are poor.

2. We have a slim chance of making the playoffs if we were to win every one of our last games.

3. Refer to point 1.

4. After today we will be playing teams that are currently above us. Now this could be regarded by some as an advantage in that they are ALL "6 pointers". However I have to sadly refer to point 1 again.

5. Moaning and voicing your discontent will achieve nothing. Refer to point 1 and read a book on sports psychology.

6. Changing the manager? That's where the buck stops after all. Changing him now is in all honesty too late to have any bearing on this seasons outcome. I say give him until the end of the season as he'll need divine intervention to even get to the top four. If he works some miracle, even then, I'm not sure if his position would be secure. Who are you going to bring in? Can Potter resume his under 20s role as he previously was competent in this post?

7. Part-time next season? This is what crippled the Pars before until the 80s revival. However, there may be short term advantages. There are a few decent players in this league who have a "proper job" that pays them well and they have no interest in going full time at this level because it wouldn't pay them enough. There may be room for a hybrid model mixing full/part time.

8. If you are a Pars fan, you want the Pars to succeed. You can only do two things which can help the team, give vocal backing and improve the balance sheet by paying your gate money. That's it. Any negativity (booing, singing/shouting for Potters head, singling out players for grief online) achieves nada, zilcho, diddly squat, one big fat zero.

9. I'm not a dot net happy clapper (before someone suggests I would be well suited there?!) I'm a realist. We all know that performances are poor and tactics are shit, and that as a fan you are pretty much helpless to do much about it. You don't need to tell anyone, that's just being patronising to everyone at the club. Venting off may make you feel better inside, but it'll be short lived as another piss poor performance awaits, just around the corner.

10. Consider this a cathartic, character building experience. The reason you don't follow the old firm. It'll allow you to appreciate the good times more. If they ever return...

spot on with part 7 with all major clubs cutting playing staff there are quite a lot of quality part time players about, look at our own Willie Gibson and Stevie Bell who both played for you, plus we have a few others in our squad who are very professional football players. Our league has many player who would fit into this mould.

Archived