Stirling Albion v Stranraer

An absolute must win for Stranraer if we want to have any chance of winning this title come 2nd May. Not been at the races in recent weeks (Bar the thumping of Dunfermline :lol:) and it must be put straight on Tuesday. In front of goal on the road we have been woeful and we can't afford another slip up. Stirling will be eager to record their first home win of the season, especially after dropping 2 points at EEP at the weekend so I have no doubt it will be a difficult game but if we play to our potential we can hopefully come away with maximum points and get back to the top of the league.

I'd drop McShane for Longworth and Bring in Gal for Tiff in the centre. I'd keep Winter on the right as he was a threat on Saturday and hopefully Rumsby is fit enough to take over from Robertson.

£5 entry for adults and free for OAP, under 18's and students. Excellent.

Looking forward to this one.

Didn't think we were far away on Saturday. A little unlucky not to take something from the game. Play like that we will beat Stirling easily. However another stenny performance and it will be a defeat or draw. Also don't do this must win nonsense. This is going down to the wire regardless of tomorrow's result. There will be so many twists and turns to happen yet.

Didn't think we were far away on Saturday. A little unlucky not to take something from the game. Play like that we will beat Stirling easily. However another stenny performance and it will be a defeat or draw. Also don't do this must win nonsense. This is going down to the wire regardless of tomorrow's result. There will be so many twists and turns to happen yet.

Surely a game against a team more than relegated already at this stage of the season while you are chasing a title is a must win

We will have Beith back so Stranraer win.

Seriously, what the f**k have you been smoking? Comfortably been our best player since he joined.

Won't be making this game as I can't get back from work in time, cue our first home win.

Poor match. However we just about deserved to win. Get it right up the Stirling goalie who was time wasting throughout match. All of a sudden he speeded up 1_0 down.

Time wasting is standard in this league, for most players, unfortunately.

Poor match. However we just about deserved to win. Get it right up the Stirling goalie who was time wasting throughout match. All of a sudden he speeded up 1_0 down.

Aye well you don't tend to time waste when you're 1-0 down do you?

Archived