Stirling Albion v Stranraer

The Stranraer keeper is a right w****r

I take this comment is to deflect attention away from your ned goalkeeper, Reidford?

Stirling may feel a bit hard done to not to get a point. Fairly even game.

Stranraer had a lot of possession first half and put some good moves together but lacked quality in the final third.

Stirling did create a few chances but looked like Coult had to do it all on his own.

Bit of a lucky goal to win it but Gibson put the ball into the right area. Fitting that he got the goal as was probably the best on the park tonight. Worked really hard, at times getting through three men with one touch. Gallagher wasn't far behind him.

Not too concerned that it wasn't our best performance. It's three points and one more game out the way.

Great turn out from Stranraer supporters too tonight.

Two evenly matched sides both playing pretty patterns in midfield, the only difference between the sides was a 25 yard free kick that everyone missed. Not for the 1st time this season I might add.

Can anyone explain why Coults was booked, I guess he said something to the linesman. If he did I'm not surprised, I've never seen a linesman get so many decisions wrong.

Two evenly matched sides both playing pretty patterns in midfield, the only difference between the sides was a 25 yard free kick that everyone missed. Not for the 1st time this season I might add.

Can anyone explain why Coults was booked, I guess he said something to the linesman. If he did I'm not surprised, I've never seen a linesman get so many decisions wrong.

I'm fairly sure it's because he was in the linesmans face giving him some verbal. It's a silly booking but understandable.

Ah well, glad I missed it. That's me done for the season too. Won't waste any more of my money on them.

Season was finished for me in November, not been back since Raith in the cup, not missed it one bit

Archived