Morton v Ayr

Really hoping we don't get shoved in the corner of that stand again, was behind the net on those benches the last time I visited Cappielow. Ton fans, where will be be put?

Just pack some pyro and you'll get under the Cowshed m77 8)

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really hoping we don't get shoved in the corner of that stand again, was behind the net on those benches the last time I visited Cappielow. Ton fans, where will be be put?

You'll be in the corner of the main stand. The main stand is a horrible place to watch the football but if teams bring enough away fans the WDE or a small section of the cowshed will get opened. But no chance of that happening in this league.

You'll be in the corner of the main stand. The main stand is a horrible place to watch the football but if teams bring enough away fans the WDE or a small section of the cowshed will get opened. But no chance of that happening in this league.

I heard we got a part of the Cowshed a couple of years ago and the atmosphere was great? Would probably make far too much sense to do that again

I heard we got a part of the Cowshed a couple of years ago and the atmosphere was great? Would probably make far too much sense to do that again

Aye, but you couldn't put a flag up because there were "high winds".

You got part of the Cowshed because your fans went through a phase of taking flares to games, IIRC?

Threaten to take flares, and you won't be put into the main stand.

It would be an idea to get fans from other clubs who won't bring a decent sized support (due to being diddies) to email the club saying they will bring flares etc to Cappielow. However, I suppose the club will say they will have the away support searched and cause an inconvenience.

Bumped into Ian McCall today on Byres Road. Didn't give many predictions but said he was impressed by Alan Forrest in a development game last night and despite the result was told by some Ayr fans that the performance against Stenny was the best in a long time. He seemed quietly confident.

Morton 2 Ayr 1

It would be an idea to get fans from other clubs who won't bring a decent sized support (due to being diddies) to email the club saying they will bring flares etc to Cappielow. However, I suppose the club will say they will have the away support searched and cause an inconvenience.

Yes, because providing a football club with prior information of your intention to break the law and potentially endanger around 1500 folk in the vicinity when you can be traced through your e-mail address is a smashing idea :1eye .

Not confident, how can you be with our recent results and the way we've been playing?

The players and management better go into this game as if we're playing a cup final.

We'll concede that's for sure, we have just got to hope our forwards get back to scoring or we'll lose this game too.

Ditto for Ayr

Archived