Brechin v Forfar

Mm, that other poster you'll find is a lifelong Loon who may not religiously attend every game but certainly supports our great team very regularly, the games he doesn't make it to are because he lives a full life which is also the reason he doesn't have a massive amount of inane posts on this forum. Better things to be doing you might say.....

He was refrering to certain poster who "follows " Greenock Morton and has 54000 posts. You seem to be on the wrong track with who you think it is he was on about. Happy to clear that up for you. Do M&Co have a sale on this week ?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was refrering to certain poster who "follows " Greenock Morton and has 54000 posts. You seem to be on the wrong track with who you think it is he was on about. Happy to clear that up for you. Do M&Co have a sale on this week ?

Ah OK, no offense intended, just defending my fat baldy git mate. I don't like people having a pop at my total p***k of a friend.

M&co sale? Explain please?

So the highlights show Brechin's two goals FOUR times each but none of the other three goals scored in the game? After all the calls for offside when Sanny scores you'd think these sore losers would show this? Maybe the camera showed what we saw and the big lad was onside after all and Smith and the no 3 should have been booked for dissent.....

You do realise this is just the first cut for the Brechin fans ? Jon tends to do that. He works his way up to the full highlights eventually. ......Just don't expect any of the controversial stuff to be on . he hates controversy !!!

M&co sale? Explain please?

A sale is when a shop puts certain things less than the normal price. With you being in Forfar i was wondering if you knew if M&Co had a sale on at the moment. Save me a wasted journey if they dont. Cheers.

A sale is when a shop puts certain things less than the normal price. With you being in Forfar i was wondering if you knew if M&Co had a sale on at the moment. Save me a wasted journey if they dont. Cheers.

Sorry I don't shop there. Cheap tat IMHO. I do live very close though, I'll have a look for you. Honestly thought it was some kind of euphanism I was unfamiliar with....

Highlights

Hard to tell for definite from the clip but going by the position of everyone as Templeman receives the ball, it does look very much like he would have been offside when the ball was played. That said, the defence should have played to the whistle - Temps had an age to take that down and finish.

Hard to tell for definite from the clip but going by the position of everyone as Templeman receives the ball, it does look very much like he would have been offside when the ball was played. That said, the defence should have played to the whistle - Temps had an age to take that down and finish.

It's one of those difficult ones where the defence is moving out and the attacker moving the opposite way, must say I though he was onside at the time and this video concludes nothing .

Number 5 was coming out and Sanny going in, looked on-side to me, he also wasn't claiming after the goal either.

But, as you said, hard to tell. I wasn't too far from being in line during the game and still couldn't say for sure.

Archived