Brechin v Forfar

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because he's a big lad it doesn't mean he fouls those nice gentle defenders. I always rated him when he played for Brechin cause he scored a barrow load of goals.All we ask is protection for our skilful ball playing attackers. Respect for big temps!

You are quite correct , he doesn't foul , he just goes down like Bambi's mother getting shot !!!

Templeman has been really good in recent weeks, pivotal game for us. A win would set us up nicely for the run in, our fixtures look really favourable after this.

If you had 4 out of the 7 remaining at home I would have youse favourites to win the league but as ive said before 4 wins away from home all season so far isnt title winning form!

Saying that if we dont win it I hope you do.....I was born in Forfar afterall!!!

If you had 4 out of the 7 remaining at home I would have youse favourites to win the league but as ive said before 4 wins away from home all season so far isnt title winning form!

Saying that if we dont win it I hope you do.....I was born in Forfar afterall!!!

If we don't win it then anyone but Morton , the seethe in here if that happened would ease the pain

This is all getting a bit too friendly!

If we don't win the league I don't care who wins it but it's exciting to be in with a chance at this stage of the season.

Despite their heavy defeat on Saturday Brechin have been doing really well and normally in such circumstances I'd take a draw but feel this is a game we must pick up 3 points in with Stranraer on Tuesday and Morton on Saturday having games they are likely to win, not to mention Brechin only 4 behind with a game in hand.

Same line up as Saturday I'd imagine for us, not sure if Brechin will change things after losing on Saturday.

That was Colin Hamilton. He has been a regular but in my opinion Ewan McNeil is equally proficient and will be an adequate replacement. Hopefully F.U.S.C.O. ( not D.I.S.C.O. :lol: ) will be back too after a bout of sickness .

Da think Olly did his chances o game again very much ! I wondered how he was nvr getting a run but that was answered on Sat...Tapping could be a handy sub ! Would Greg Cameron get back for play offs if we were to make them ?

Da think Olly did his chances o game again very much ! I wondered how he was nvr getting a run but that was answered on Sat...Tapping could be a handy sub ! Would Greg Cameron get back for play offs if we were to make them ?

Aye you are right, Ollie was a fair bit off the pace. It will be good to see Tapping back but I doubt it will be this Saturday .

I would bring Fotheringham in for husband on Saturday. The rest picks itself, young travis performance against Stranraer gave me hope we won't miss big Stuart as much as initially thought.

Aye, Foxy's long passing is still superb, very underused this season. Worried about Yano at left back, he had a poor first half, too many loose passes but definitely picked up in the second.

Travis was brilliant last week, note he'll be missing the following week against Stirling Albion, too many yellow's.

Archived