Scottish away football fans

Hi Guys,

I'm doing my Masters dissertation on supporters of Scottish football league teams, particularly people who go to away matches. I'm wanting to get a really representative view so I'm trying to push particularly hard in Leagues One and Two.

If anyone here would be kind enough to fill out the survey and share with their fellow supporters on social media then that would be greatly appreciated!

https://stirling.onl...hawaysupporters

I have also set up a Facebook Page "Scottish Away Supporters" and a Twitter account "@ScotAwaySupport"

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you guys I appreciate it!

Once it's done I will let you know the results for favourite away day destination (I'm also analysing it by division so I can let everyone know the League 1 favourite too)

A far better survey than the standard, back of a fag-packet efforts chucked on here by desperate undergraduates seeking a pass; very good work on that front. The only notable issue I'd take with the content of the survey is determining whether 'time' (or length) of journey is a factor in attending matches. The implication of the survey suggests that both are negative factors, but in reality it cuts both ways: some fans consider a great distance or time travelling to a match to be off-putting, others would consider a proper away day to be a more valuable experience than a hum-drum effort down the road.

Archived