The League of Shadows

jagfox

• 2 months later...

Fair comment about that trade offer Paul, I took a chance on you being pretty needy at RB and the fact you're a dolphins fan!

I'll have a think about maybe adding a pick or two to the existing offer.

Sounds good bud

Done deal Paul

I like it. I am in desperate need of an RB, homering a bit but I love Miller.

I don't think I could have picked up a better back with that 1st rounder and I can't be bothered going through the rigmarole of drafting another WR just to use them or someone else on my roster as trade bait.

You're obviously re-building so that 1st rounder will do you good whilst I get an RB I'm actually happy starting :lol:

On that note...there's a whole load of my RBs on the trading block, pretty much all back up guys so if you own the lead back and need a hand-cuff then come talk to me :D

Pretty even trade there for me. Could work out for both teams. I can see a situation where Miller bombs and is overtaken by Ajayi this year, but he is a free agent and will be sought after next year IMO.

I was worried about just how much Miller is liked by Miami and was probably going to draft/trade for another RB anyway.

Quite happy to get the pick and Moncrieff is still a good stash IMO despite the Colts drafting Dorsett.

Edited by Silvio

• 2 weeks later...