World Cup 2018 Qualifying

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a great game to watch. Denmark’s passing and moving was good to watch. Ireland’s strength has been their defending over the last few years. It just couldn’t cope with the Danes tonight.

Generally want Ireland to do well but the reality is their team is an absolute gang and they would've been embarrassed on a much larger stage in Russia. Denmark are a sound bunch of lads though. A couple of ballers in their team as well. They'll be a much better addition to the WC than the Irish would've been, unfortunately.

As a strong campaigner for Danish burd in the last WC of Women (Belgian loving paedos gtf), I'm also very much looking forward to seeing what they have to offer on that front.

17 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

James McClean is still an absolute boy, who has thicko Brit Nats in a state of permanent seethe. This result does not change that indisputable fact. 

100% this. Definitely a few north Brits disrespecting their official poppy sports socks the night.

Edit: "Euros of women" even. Doubt your Belgian one was born last time Denmark were at a WC.

Guest Bob Mahelp
16 minutes ago, The OP said:

I don’t support ROI. I sometimes kid on I do as a wind-up but could not give a f**k about that result. Most folk post things like ‘Southern Ireland’ and Oirland as a similarly humorous wind up but you seem genuinely filled with hatred towards Ireland and its people.

I can’t help thinking the general desperation to link an Ireland defeat to Celtic is that we are still invincible and it eats you up inside. 

It's just football bro. Just football. 

I'm very fond of Oirland and its people, away from sport.  

I haven't mentioned Celtic once in any of my posts..never gave them a thought.  But if my posts help you to get your frustrations out, fill your boots. 

Archived