World Cup 2018 Qualifying

This caoimhin lad does a cracking job of riling folk up whenever the Irish are playing us/about to qualify for something. No shortage of biters. Does he ever post in between?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Irish are going through a major image change. I mean, the old image of leprechauns, shamrock, Guinness, horses running through council estates, toothless simpletons, people with eyebrows on their cheeks, badly tarmacked drives - in this country, men in platform shoes being arrested for bombings, lots of rocks, and, uh, Beamish. I think people are saying: 'Yes, there's more to Ireland than this.' A good slogan for the tourist board: 'There's more to Oireland dan dis.' 

21 minutes ago, caoimhin said:

But it is coming

Your and your orange order brethren are making sure of it

To stupid to realise demographics have put you in a minority and instead of reaching out to the Nationalist community ye have bunkered down with your sashes and are doing your upmost to alienate the native majority 

I'm a Northern Irish born Catholic. 

And a Unionist.

Dont equate someone's religion with their politics. 

Around half of Northern Ireland Catholics would vote to remain part of the UK. 

Get that up you! 

Mate your username is a collection of letters.   
You're from the south of an island famous for badly tarmaced drives, horses running about council estates, toothless simpleton with 80's moustaches, half-built walls,  Beemish & Bigotry.
And Travelers, fucking loads of inbred travellers.     You have a brass neck talking about Scots being travellers, given that you departed the Island that time forgot to seek human interaction with folk that spoke and acted in a semi-normal manner.  
When Denmark empty your collection of bin-dipped, clover clad, riverdancers, it will be fucking brilliant.   But.....it will be especially brilliant for the sizable group of Celtic fans who cheer on Oirland for religious reasons.   
Denmark gives the world: Lurpak, Bacon and Legoland.    This is why we need Denmark in the WC.   That, plus Martin O'Neil is an absolute bellend.  
B7VTehpIYAIeGHm.jpg

Not very often posts on here make me actually laugh out loud but I’m greetin at this.

Well played, PB [emoji23][emoji23]

Brave performance from Norn Iron,don't think either team were ever going to light the world cup up but I'd say the better team went through, As mentioned Mcauley,Evans and Hughes were excellent tonight, 

Definitely O'Neill's last game , can see a bit of a regression for NI , the likes of Mcauley and others coming to the end now and no real sign of young players coming through that are likely to play in the EPL ,new manager will have a tough rise of it .

I'm a Northern Irish born Catholic. 
And a Unionist.
Dont equate someone's religion with their politics. 
Around half of Northern Ireland Catholics would vote to remain part of the UK. 
Get that up you! 

And a great number within the Republic would vote against a united Ireland. Too costly and full of sectarian nutjobs

2 minutes ago, Co.Down Hibee said:

Brave performance from Norn Iron,don't think either team were ever going to light the world cup up but I'd say the better team went through, As mentioned Mcauley,Evans and Hughes were excellent tonight, 

Definitely O'Neill's last game , can see a bit of a regression for NI , the likes of Mcauley and others coming to the end now and no real sign of young players coming through that are likely to play in the EPL ,new manager will have a tough rise of it .

What type of manager in Micheal O'Neill?     What's he good at and what his limitations?   

He's obviously touted for the Scotland job but I don't know too much about him.   

Cheers in advance.  

20 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

And a great number within the Republic would vote against a united Ireland. Too costly and full of sectarian nutjobs

How would you vote, Lambie if it came up?

IIR, you are a dual citizen.

How would you vote, Lambie if it came up?
IIR, you are a dual citizen.

I'm not registered to vote in Ireland but as a citizen I would have referendum and presidential voting rights. I would be in favour of a united Ireland especially since brexit. Would hate to see any border on the island of Ireland.

1 hour ago, PB 4.2 said:

You're from the south of an island famous for badly tarmaced drives, horses running about council estates, toothless simpleton with 80's moustaches, half-built walls,  Beemish & Bigotry.

And Travelers, fucking loads of inbred travellers.     You have a brass neck talking about Scots being travellers, given that you departed the Island that time forgot to seek human interaction with folk that spoke and acted in a semi-normal manner.  

When Denmark empty your collection of bin-dipped, clover clad, riverdancers, it will be fucking brilliant.   But.....it will be especially brilliant for the sizable group of Celtic fans who cheer on Oirland for religious reasons.   

Denmark gives the world: Lurpak, Bacon and Legoland.    This is why we need Denmark in the WC.   That, plus Martin O'Neil is an absolute bellend.  

Image result for frostbit meme

My only regret is that I can't put my hand through my computer screen to high-five you.

That's a wonderful effort.

B7VTehpIYAIeGHm.jpg

Religious reasons is rather amusing seeing most only go to mass for births, deaths and marriages.

If they went any other time the roof would collapse in shock

Religious reasons is rather amusing seeing most only go to mass for births, deaths and marriages.

If they went any other time the roof would collapse in shock

Colonel gadaffi did what he wanted till.it.didnt suit anyone....... scum scum everywherev#puppet

1 hour ago, John Lambies Doos said:

I'm not registered to vote in Ireland but as a citizen I would have referendum and presidential voting rights. I would be in favour of a united Ireland especially since brexit. Would hate to see any border on the island of Ireland.

What if the vote was to unite Ireland by joining the UK?  :ph34r:

Archived