World Cup 2018 Qualifying

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NI have been garbage and have barely been up the park in a game they need to win. It is only still level due to poor Swiss finishing.

But according to Gerry everything is going to plan.

‘How close was that oh my goodness’ as Washington’s header goes a foot wide.

‘McGovern had it covered comfortably a foot wide’ as Rodriguez shot goes a foot wide.

Played much much better than the game at Windsor Park according to Gerry, never seen that game but if that’s true they must’ve been dreadful. Switzerland should be about 4 up.

ETA: Least our commentators just slaughter us all the time. [emoji1]

Swiss getting nervy now. Fancy a Gareth McAulay 92nd minute headed equaliser, then NI to lose on penalties and the SFA to announce O’Neil before Christmas.

Gerry Armstrong is possibly the most biased commentator I’ve ever heard.

Was just going to comment on this. I've only flitted in and out of this match but the Swiss appear well on top. According to Armstrong it's one of the best Northern Irish away performances in living memory.

Really shocking pitch from the Swiss. They’ve really done themselves in by picking a pitch like that, it’s a great leveller.

Don’t they have anything better than that tatty field?

Just now, Lex said:

Really shocking pitch from the Swiss. They’ve really done themselves in by picking a pitch like that, it’s a great leveller.

Don’t they have anything better than that tatty field?

Sounds like it is mainly due to some pretty shitey weather. Should've played it at Fir Park IMO.

Was just going to comment on this. I've only flitted in and out of this match but the Swiss appear well on top. According to Armstrong it's one of the best Northern Irish away performances in living memory.

It’s starting to do my fucking heed in.

Swiss goal pronto please for f**k sake.

Archived