World Cup 2018 Qualifying

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

The seethe by some towards Ireland and McClean on here is tremendous. Lovely stuff.

I said in the last qualification Scotland had a marginally better squad than Ireland  but Martin O'Neill is the superior manager.

I would argue Irelands squad is even worse this time round, yet they are in the playoffs again. Marvellous.

Wales can consider themselves rather unlucky, wonder where Coleman will end up now.

That's the difference between us and Ireland at the moment.  They are grinding out big results whereas we shite the bed.

56 minutes ago, gannonball said:

The seethe by some towards Ireland and McClean on here is tremendous. Lovely stuff.

I said in the last qualification Scotland had a marginally better squad than Ireland  but Martin O'Neill is the superior manager.

I would argue Irelands squad is even worse this time round, yet they are in the playoffs again. Marvellous.

Wales can consider themselves rather unlucky, wonder where Coleman will end up now.

You irish or is it just because you're a Celtic fan and like to sing the same nonsense/bigoted songs?

I wonder if Wales will stick by Coleman. He'll no doubt fancy a return to club management but it's equally certain that he'll be sacked within 12 months by whichever club takes him on.

I think Coleman was making noises about wanting to manage abroad after he finished off with Wales, he might see this as an opportunity to jump whilst his stock is high.

Ireland are fucking chronic, but can't fault the mentality. They get it done when it matters time and time again, no matter how poor the football is or the players are.

They'll get the easiest playoff matchup and shitfest their way through that as well, just like they did with Bosnia for the Euros.

5 hours ago, mizfit said:

I think Coleman was making noises about wanting to manage abroad after he finished off with Wales, he might see this as an opportunity to jump whilst his stock is high.

Here's hoping he has better luck with his domestic appliances this time.

Archived