World Cup 2018 Qualifying

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DAVIDB69

I think the seeds in the play offs will be Northern Ireland , Croatia , Italy and Portugal or Switzerland unless something crazy happens tomorrow

Maybe I am just a bitter c*nt but I hoped they both got knocked out. 

Still looking forward to the smug Bellamy explain away his pre match comments. "Wales have nothing to fear. We have the better players. I look at Ireland and none of their players worry me" or words to that affect. Talk about tempting fate ! 

I think the seeds in the play offs will be Northern Ireland , Croatia , Italy and Portugal or Switzerland unless something crazy happens tomorrow

I'm not sure. I thought NI weren't seeded due to them being beat by Norway last night. Also fancy Portugal to beat suisse at home tomorrow thus putting switzerland into play offs. They will be seeded.

European playoffs (assuming Netherlands don't smash Sweden):

Seeds
Croatia
Denmark
Italy
Portugal/Switzerland

Unseeds
Eire
Greece/Slovakia
Northern Ireland
Sweden

Ah i thought they could meet each other. Italy and Portugal for the Irish please

The seethe by some towards Ireland and McClean on here is tremendous. Lovely stuff.

I said in the last qualification Scotland had a marginally better squad than Ireland  but Martin O'Neill is the superior manager.

I would argue Irelands squad is even worse this time round, yet they are in the playoffs again. Marvellous.

Wales can consider themselves rather unlucky, wonder where Coleman will end up now.

Archived