World Cup 2018 Qualifying

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have hated Wales since their fluke of a win (disallowed goal for Steven Fletcher) and Gareth Bale diving against Scotland.

Coleman seems to think he is god for having a one man team.

Made worse by getting a fluke of a route through to the semi final of euros, yes they beat Belgium but any other team in the other half of the draw would have ruined them.

Edit: oh hang on i almost forgot about their entry for the worst football chant going "WALESWALESWALESLWALESWALESLWALESWALESLWALESWALESLWALESWALESLWALESWALESLWALESWALESLWALES"

Just Googled it, wish I hadn't. Disgusting tackle.

Hope Coleman makes a quick recovery but it looks like he could be out for a very long time. [emoji15]

As horrendous as it looks it might not keep him out that long.

Similar to the Larsson injury years ago it looks absolutely shocking but because it was a clean break they apparently heal very well. Compare Larsson's break with the knee injury Michael Mols suffered not long after iirc which didn't look like much at all. Larsson came back better than ever but Mols was never anywhere near the same player after that injury.

1 hour ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

It`s a shocking challenge. Not sure the Welsh nation and Aston Villa should be held responsible though.

For the record, I will only not like the Wales team or Aston Villa if they pick Neil Taylor again.  Nothing against the rest of the players or the team in general, just Neil Taylor

Three quality goals he scored aswell. Clint Dempsey is the boi, it's a shame he's spent most of his career in a joke league when he could've, and probably still could, make a serious contribution for any team in Europe outwith the very elite clubs.

Three quality goals he scored aswell. Clint Dempsey is the boi, it's a shame he's spent most of his career in a joke league when he could've, and probably still could, make a serious contribution for any team in Europe outwith the very elite clubs.

Bit harsh on the EPL.

Have hated Wales since their fluke of a win (disallowed goal for Steven Fletcher) and Gareth Bale diving against Scotland.
Made worse by getting a fluke of a route through to the semi final of euros, yes they beat Belgium but any other team in the other half of the draw would have ruined them.
Edit: oh hang on i almost forgot about their entry for the worst football chant going "WALESWALESWALESLWALESWALESLWALESWALESLWALESWALESLWALESWALESLWALESWALESLWALESWALESLWALES"

Although I find your reasoning funny I admire your dislike of them, I'm similar, they remind me of Scottish Rugby fans. Infact my dislike for all the 'home' nations is at an all time high.

Even Scotland. :lol:

Away from the team and the fans and the politics though they're alright to be fair. Had a superb time and laugh with a lot of them in Benidorm the weekend of the Scotland Wales rugby game. Accents are tremendous.

Derek Rae‏@RaeComm
One oddity from last night. 6:0 for the USA yet 7:0 Honduras in corners. Not sure I've ever seen that before or ever will again :-)

He may well have a point.

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Although I find your reasoning funny I admire your dislike of them, I'm similar, they remind me of Scottish Rugby fans. Infact my dislike for all the 'home' nations is at an all time high.

Even Scotland. :lol:

Away from the team and the fans and the politics though they're alright to be fair. Had a superb time and laugh with a lot of them in Benidorm the weekend of the Scotland Wales rugby game. Accents are tremendous.

I always struggle trying to do a Welsh accent about halfway through it ends up sounding like a 70s sitcom Pakistani one . Can be awkward,

14 hours ago, red23 said:

Wales have a few players who are on a different level to anything Scotland have in those positions. There's the obvious like Bale, Allen, Ramsey and Williams. They have 3 Premier League centre backs in their squad which we could only dream of. Even someone like Ben Davies is just as good, if not better, than the likes of Robertson and Tierney who Scots rave about. Their strikers are dreadful but when you have Bale that doesn't matter.

I agree that Coleman has virtually nothing to do with their success, like I say they just have good players and one exceptional one, and Coleman has ridden on the back of that. He'll get a lower half Premier League gig next year and be punted after 6 months.

I always struggle trying to do a Welsh accent about halfway through it ends up sounding like a 70s sitcom Pakistani one . Can be awkward,

Me and my mate went back to an apartment with 8 Welsh lassies. He fucked off early doors, I awoke to the chaos and preceded to have several coffees with them before getting on the voddie. Left at 1. I had absolutely 100 percent perfected the Welsh for

'Watch this I can do a haaaaaandstaaaand laaaa'

Shite at it now.

Archived