Pars v Binos

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we do get beat - you'll be all over this thread greeting. Imo.

I have lost complete interest in this season after the 5-1 debacle against Stranraer. Since then, I don't believe I've been 'greeting' about a result becuase I've not given a f**k about each game.

I have lost complete interest in this season after the 5-1 debacle against Stranraer. Since then, I don't believe I've been 'greeting' about a result becuase I've not given a f**k about each game.

I apologise - We are unbeaten since then, the waterworks are on hold at the moment. . .

I agree about not really caring though. I've accepted that we're not getting promoted. We just need to look forward to a fresh start next season. If we managed to peck it into the playoffs it would only prolong our agony :(

Maybe it's because the sun is out but I've reverted back to thinking we might have a tiny chance of making the playoffs. I can see us winning on Saturday to increase this optimism, drawing with Stenny to dampen it, then getting hammered by Morton to kill it off completely.

Yet you seem to care enough to post on a thread about it?

Why wouldn't he? I don't really care that much either as I fail to invest any interest or optimism in this campaign.

Stop searching for bites you dribbling moron.

I'm working this weekend, which is a pity as I always enjoy a wee trip to East End Park. I really hope and pray that Dunfermline are as bad as their support are making out, however, regardless of how they do we'll continue to do our usual.....put up a decent fight before crumbling before everyone's eyes.

Gutted that Andy Stirling will be ruled out, although we've got a powder puff Defence and Greg Paterson in goals (remember him Pars fans......was he not tipped for big things back in the day by someone??) so a 'Home' win will once again be a foregone conclusion, of that I have no doubt!

I'm working this weekend, which is a pity as I always enjoy a wee trip to East End Park. I really hope and pray that Dunfermline are as bad as their support are making out, however, regardless of how they do we'll continue to do our usual.....put up a decent fight before crumbling before everyone's eyes.

Gutted that Andy Stirling will be ruled out, although we've got a powder puff Defence and Greg Paterson in goals (remember him Pars fans......was he not tipped for big things back in the day by someone??) so a 'Home' win will once again be a foregone conclusion, of that I have no doubt!

We are but I still think we'll win this one.

Wouldn't change the starting XI for this match from last weekend's win vs Ayr. Will be interesting to see if JP agrees. Also interesting to see if Josh, Buchanan or Whittle regain their places in the 18 man squad.

So, I'd go:

Scully

Millen

McAusland

Martin

Urquhart

Geggan

Spence

George

Moffat

Hopkirk

Allan

Subs:

Goodfellow

Whittle

Williamson

Byrne

Falkingham

Faissal

Barrowman

I'm all for having a consistent approach however we are playing Stirling and Stenhousmuir in our next two games so can build a consistent approach from there heading into the Morton game. I would bring Buchanan in for Martin and Falkingham in for Spence. Assuming no injuries occur I would keep that team for the Stenny game which then leads into the Morton game where hopefully we are going into it on the back of three straight wins.

Scully
Urquhart
McAusland
Buchanan
Millen
Hopkirk
Geggan
Falkingham
George
Allan
Moffat

Archived