Pars v Binos

The only time where Pars fans can look and say we have a realistic chance of getting points is when we play Ayr and Stirling. These two sides have together contributed to 19 of our 40 points and we thank them for being even more abysmal than ourselves.

However, sadly Stirling aren't going to be here next year, while doubts remain over Ayr, which means that we'll have to hope that there's two sides just as bad as them in League One next season otherwise we're going to struggle even more.

I expect us to get the three points here and for some fans (probably on .net) to view wins over the two worst sides in the league as a sign that Potter is a managerial god, before reality hits and we struggle to pick up points in our remaining games against the half decent teams once more.

tumblr_lmchdyQ7da1qd1k34.jpg

Also, here is a picture of a goat with shades. Enjoy.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope we continue with two wingers. So much better to watch.

4-0 Pars. False dawn, we need to 'not lose' every game now who knows very very doubtful but the top four will be getting jittery.

Still entirely possible we could finish seventh.

Can't see us getting anything from a poor Dunfermline side who have struggled despite being favourites to go up at the start of the season.

All I can hope for is a decent performance and that we make a game of it.

Prediction Dunfermline 2 Stirling Albion 1

Another match I have no desire to see. Still expecting the win. Although I must admit I don't really have much desire to watch any football these days, whether it be Pars or whatever is on TV.

Exactly the same with me, I'll probably get back into watching football when Stirling get better

Archived