3 easy points: Stranraer vs Dunfermline

So the fact it's thursday and no thread has been started shows that this is hardly a big game, barring a miracle our season is over and we are a million miles away from form that's good enough to go to Stranraer and get anything, just hope Brechin lose as well and we can at least pretend for a while longer. (3 days)

Would play closer to Tuesday's team than Forfars one, there were more pass marks in that side.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thumping away win. We showed the other night that we are capable of harmlessly passing the ball about nicely for about thirty minutes. All we have to do is make a few simple tweaks to stop leaking soft goals, create more chances, take the chances and stop being pushed around like a primary school team playing a prison team and we'll be right in the hunt for 4th place.

Despite our season obviously being fvcked I still think we can give them a decent game. We do have some good players, their heads are up their arses at the moment though. Williamson should hopefully manage the 90 minutes this time & Hopkirk & Allan have made a bit of a difference. Slightly terrified at the thought of Gibson running at Paterson or Williamson though... any news on Whittle's injury? Should be entertaining to see Bell absolutely ragdoll our puny midfield too.

I'd expect us to get beat narrowly or maybe scrape a draw but we'll see. The pressure's off now.

Few changes needed for Saturday. Need Winter back in the team to give us something out wide. Would also drop Longridge for Russell. Been concerned about him for a couple of months, his mistake on Saturday cost us the game.

Should Rumsby be fit I'd have back in at centre back, push Robertson to right back at the expense of Pettigrew, who for me has been a bit like Longridge except he can tackle.

Hard to predict which way this will go.

Three points would be massive to keep are title charge going.

I thought Stranraer played quite effective football up to the 18 yard box but looked a bit toothless tbh. Gaston only had one save worth the name in the match.

Brechin looked a more dangerous team the week before, but only for the last 20 minutes or so when they brought on Thomson.

Not sure if it is wishful thinking or not, but I quite fancy Dunfermline to take something from this match.

The beyond the verge of tears approach is making for good reading guys keep it going

Didn't you start a thread about your own team's relegation pre-season?

Lol.

Archived