3 easy points: Stranraer vs Dunfermline

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooft, Rovers fans about as embarrassing as our performances this season.

Nothing for us to be embarrassed about. We're just letting you know that the cringing coming from the formerly deluded side of Fife is not unnoticed :)

Nothing for us to be embarrassed about. We're just letting you know that the cringing coming from the formerly deluded side of Fife is not unnoticed :)

You lost to our worst side ever. That's pretty embarrassing but I'm sure you'll deny that anyway.

Just in case anybody thought red card was wrong

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1425156318.989969.jpg

Good proof m9

Anyway, well done Stranraer. Meant to say that in my earlier post. Hope you guys win the league.

You lost to our worst side ever. That's pretty embarrassing but I'm sure you'll deny that anyway.

Courtesy of your fucking jaiky rain dance.

That aside, the worst side you allude to has headed south quicker than yer maws knickers since then.

Interviews with both managers can be found
via the stranraerfctv YouTube channel.
one Par posting Gibson should not have been allowed to cut in to his right foot, when Wullie is in the mood how do you stop him, by kicking him into touch?. If any team should know Willie it's the Pars, stopping him is not easy when he is in the mood.

Interviews with both managers can be found here via the stranraerfctv YouTube channel.

Not surprised to hear Aitken speaking well yet again, was impressed with the way he conducted himself over the Scottish Cup ties.

In regards to Potter though, "the sending off killed the game"...just like when the bottom team in the league went down to ten while we were winning 1-0 which killed the game for them... :1eye:lol:

Steven Bell's comments on us, "there's something no right with them for me, you can tell by that on the pitch". Yup.

Pars website says......

Buchanan was alleged to have stamped on Longworth. The referee took no immediate action but his assistant advised him of what he saw and with a pat on referee Kevin Graham's back instigated the 29th minute red card

Good he is a sneaky twat, he got away with stamping on Jordan Browns foot at EEP earlier in the season which ended up in one of the 3 sending offs then but these officials must have been awake.

Error strewn as usual:

Firstly, its far from your worst ever side. IN season 1983/4 you managed to pip Queens Park into 6th bottom of the bottom tier in Scottish Football on goal difference, above such giants as Albion Rovers, Cowdenbeath, Montrose and East Stirlingshire.

Secondly, you were playing much better at the start of the season than you are now.

Thirdly, we were a much poorer side then, without several first choice players, and moreover we've strengthened the squad since then.

Yes, we were all embarrassed by that performace, and many others before and subsequently, but now I'm happy to remind you that we've greatly improved and you're in free fall.

So shut yer pus :shutup

Is this the lowest we've ever been? I'd certainly bank on it. I guess being bottom of the bottom division in the early 80s might top it but I wasn't around back then to give a fair comparison to now.

Is this the lowest we've ever been? I'd certainly bank on it. I guess being bottom of the bottom division in the early 80s might top it but I wasn't around back then to give a fair comparison to now.

Far from it - try the early 80s.

Archived