Locking of topics

Sgt Fury 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Police had most of the trouble outside contained. There was a gang of tossers waiting outsidem the pub who followed the Auchinleck supporters to the buses. The police reacted by trying to arrest a Talbot pensioner.

Taken from another thread.

Suggested criminality therein.

Yet it wasn't locked.

What he said!

I've already explained, twice, why that sometimes isnt possible or necessary.

Police had most of the trouble outside contained. There was a gang of tossers waiting outsidem the pub who followed the Auchinleck supporters to the buses. The police reacted by trying to arrest a Talbot pensioner.

Taken from another thread.

Suggested criminality therein.

Yet it wasn't locked.

Uh-huh

Not just locked. It's now been removed altogether. Can I get an explanation on why it has disappeared? Has someone from the Buffs got something on a mod?

Concentrate on managing a fitba team instead of trying to cause trouble and you might get somewhere in fitba, your vandetta against Buffs continues. When are you going to grow up.

Concentrate on managing a fitba team instead of trying to cause trouble and you might get somewhere in fitba, your vandetta against Buffs continues. When are you going to grow up.

Ha ha, I've enough bother managing my meds never mind managing a Fitba team. You're sadly deluded.

Tynie supports the great unwashed but is a good guy and a decent mod.

There is a very simple solution. If you are not happy with the way the site is moderated then fvck off to a different site.

Just looking for an answer to a simple question, but it looks like free speech is only ok for some.

Why is the current thread on racism at Greenock not been closed. I believe it is also being investigated by the SJFA.

Just looking for an answer to a simple question, but it looks like free speech is only ok for some.

Why is the current thread on racism at Greenock not been closed. I believe it is also being investigated by the SJFA.

You've been droning on with whataboutery about this for 7 hours now, and you've been given clear reasons by a mod. Maybe that will give you a clue why they don't have to give reasons for closing a thread. By the way, the examples you've given are public knowledge and therefore legal to repeat. Making unsubstantiated criminal allegations on here could get not only the person who makes them into bother but also the people who run the forum. That's why they have to lock threads occasionally, when they happen to spot it.

Archived