Line of Duty.

John Lambies Doos

That Detective Cotton is a right b*****d eh??

Rode his luck first two series and got away with it....is his number up this time?

Am I remembering it wrong - was he not part of a team that was investigated on another season, but he's somehow now ended up working FOR AC12?  Even though there's still a whiff of dodginess about him?

Or is my brain just completely fucking me about?

Am I remembering it wrong - was he not part of a team that was investigated on another season, but he's somehow now ended up working FOR AC12? Even though there's still a whiff of dodginess about him?

Or is my brain just completely fucking me about?

Yep

Hes as bent as a £7 note as well and got away with it each time

He turned whistleblower in the earlier series and as a result is now working for AC12 - but as was said earlier is as bent as a £7 note

Great video available on BBC I Player just now for anyone needing a refresher in what happened in the first two series or who are coming new to Series 3

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p03lgtd7/line-of-duty-the-story-so-far

He turned whistleblower in the earlier series and as a result is now working for AC12 - but as was said earlier is as bent as a £7 note

Great video available on BBC I Player just now for anyone needing a refresher in what happened in the first two series or who are coming new to Series 3

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p03lgtd7/line-of-duty-the-story-so-far

Annoyingly, I watched that after episode one of the new series but it was good to see it before episode two. I don't think I saw the first series so latched on to this a bit late. I loved Bodies and it came as only a slight surprise to me that Jed Mercurio writes this as well. It's absolutely fantastic.

Bloody bloody hell

:o

Martin Compston's twitter says it heats up big time episodes 5 and 6....

Given Jed Mercurio's habit of letting the bad guys win I wouldnt be surprised were that b*****d Cotton to get away with framing Arnott for his dastardly doings

Anyone else spot Bob from Rita, Sue & Bob Too in tonights episode? :lol: