Blantyre vics v newtongrange star incident

Pieman84

Took in the game at the weekend and thompson of newtongrange was getting a fair bit of stick from fans and players. He never appeared back on the pitch after half time was wondering if this was due to the abuse or if he picked up an injury.

I was wondering what the fuss was. Didn't see any bad tackle by him, although I couldn't see right in corner from where I was standing. Someone on another thread said the game was rubbish. I enjoyed it, great cup tie, vics probably deserved a draw for the 2nd half showing. "Cambiasso" easily the best player on the park.

is there a computer in the changing rooms.and who's players were abusing him ? :rolleyes:

8)

Don't think many picked up on your comment, but I'm sure the Blantur guys had done their homework on why Thomson got binned from Hearts! Best to leave it there, junior fans don't need any encouragement to crucify an opposing player.

8)

Don't think many picked up on your comment, but I'm sure the Blantur guys had done their homework on why Thomson got binned from Hearts! Best to leave it there, junior fans don't need any encouragement to crucify an opposing player.

I was there.

I know who you are talking about and why as I was with some friends who support Newtongrange. We were actually unaware he'd come off and never heard anything.

Archived