Annbank Utd

Ginola97

Annbank Utd have reluctantly accepted a Transfer request from Top Scorer Adam Forsyth..

We would like to thank Adam for all his efforts over the past year or so he has been at the club and wish him all the best for the future.

Any interested parties please call Club Secretary on 07870649413

Annbank Utd have reluctantly accepted a Transfer request from Top Scorer Adam Forsyth..

We would like to thank Adam for all his efforts over the past year or so he has been at the club and wish him all the best for the future.

Any interested parties please call Club Secretary on 07870649413

Not surprised at that to be honest, not a great player but a stand out for Annbank.

Aye strange use of words JT and a wee bit of a contradiction

Consistency has been our big problem as on our day we capable of giving anyone a game as some results have shown.

Anyway ..Adam agrees with you & thinks he can play at a higher level so we wish him all the best.

Strange time to want to leave. Be better hanging off till end of season when surely more teams would be interested. Always impressed me when he's played against us. If he thinks he should be playing at a higher level then surely no signing for Girvan

Strange time to want to leave. Be better hanging off till end of season when surely more teams would be interested. Always impressed me when he's played against us. If he thinks he should be playing at a higher level then surely no signing for Girvan

You know something I don't Mr Tibbs ?

You know something I don't Mr Tibbs ?

Naw lol. Just thought more teams would have the dough from the their new season budgets, so a bit more interest in the boy. Most teams budgets will be long gone at this stage of the season

JT_92 you say "not a great player" then say he is capable of playing at a "better" level. Contradiction and a half.

Not my best choice of words admittedly, but not a contradiction.

He is undoubtedly a "good player" who would do a job for slightly bigger teams e.g. Whitletts with genuine chances of promotion year on year (as I said!)... but by comparison with other forwards in the ADL such as Balfour, Boylan, Caddis and Lewis not a "great player" in that he could easily make the step up into the Super First or Super Premier (even the seniors perhaps). Hopefully that clears it up...

Archived