Ayr v Forfar

Big game at Somerset next week with Forfar aiming to stay in touch for the title and Ayr scraping for survival. For these last few home games Ayr need to make Somerset a fortress starting with next Saturday, Peterhead's never an easy place to go and ayr could find themselves unlucky not to get a draw. Forfar have been on a decent run of form and are clearly a good team however I'm confident that if we have Alan Forrest starting next week we can nick the win.

Going for 2-1 Ayr with Preston and Forrest scoring.

Predicted line-up:

post-43636-14246152369746_thumb.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No idea how we'll line up but I'd like to see Blakeman back on the left to give us some natural width.

Agree with this. His delivery from dead balls is excellent also. I'd go for the same lineup as the OP but replace McGovern with Blakeman and play 4-4-2. Or even play the 4-1-3-2 we played against Stirling and have Blakeman sit in front of the back 4.

2-1 Ayr, D.Y.B to continue to be totally obsessed with all things Ayr United.

How are Forfar playing at the moment are things a bit shakey at the moment? Noticed the club's statement on Facebook about personal abuse from fans aimed at the players?

How are Forfar playing at the moment are things a bit shakey at the moment? Noticed the club's statement on Facebook about personal abuse from fans aimed at the players?

Being one point off the top of the league I'm not entirely sure what Forfar fans would have to complain about....

I would see why you had an obsession with us if you continually pumped us every time we play but the fact of the matter is, your mob haven't beaten us in over 3 years. No matter how bad we are we can always rely on a few needed points from your lot. Unlucky.

I wish we were as high up the table as your lot. Oh, wait. Unlucky.

Seem to be a bit tipsy turvy, were either shit hot or just shit . Away form isn't the best would take a point

Archived